OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kid Rock? He's performed with Axl and I have heard he plays Nightrain live....I dunno. I would rather see him up there than the guy from Avenged or any of the other new "rockers."

He has also performed on Slash's album iI believe.

Edited by JAxlMorrison

I've actually always thought Alice would be a good choice.

Or how about Bach? :lol:

I see Bach as more of a sub-member of the group.

How about Hulk Hogan - he seems to play on both sides.

Jimmy Fallon would be fun and I'm sure it would also be jokes but Rouke might actually be the guy. He is the Shackler now ;)

I thought of Kid Rock as well but I suspect many would confuse him and Axl :lol:

Edited by Coma16

Why the fuck would one of those things induct a musical beast like Guns N' Roses? Up there with Floyd, Zeppelin, The Beatles, Radiohead.. we don't want;

Asking+Alexandria+3942054885_13a18cd620.jpg

Why not. They are the best band in the most popular subgenre in rock right now which all the young kids are listening to. It could open GNR's music to a whole new generation. And they have opened for GNR also.

Edited by salx

Yeah Bach likes them cause they covered two Skid Row tracks, I see no SR influences at all. I wouldn't call their stuff rock, it's like a Bring Me The Horizon/A Day To Remember bastard child with some weak Killswitch Engage (like kse but that was their calling card and now everyone rips it blandly to sell) style choruses thrown in like a clap of thunder in a sunny sky to grab the emo girls, it reminds me of the nu metal trend. Avenged are a better example, a decent rock act that sell a lot of tickets to kids whilst being relatively unique and catchy and having a singer who can really tear the place down. Hell Fall Out Boy had ten times the talent these electroscream outfits have!

Edited by RandallFlagg

I think I got over the band of brothers idea pretty quick. Faith No More always seemed to hate each other, The Doors movie really showed how a band was turmoil. Then bands like Manics where a band member died possibly but they still carried on. also, Oasis they sacked their first line up. Happy Mondays, who knows they were too messed up know but it wasn't stable.

Sharp n' Savvy! Was simply blowing some myths away,to present a clearer picture.

Can lead a horse to water but can't make them read.

Or you could just stop copying and pasting that much bullshit instead that had nothing to do with the thing you quoted.

Jay-z. He has said that he's the black Axl Rose.

Why the fuck would one of those things induct a musical beast like Guns N' Roses? Up there with Floyd, Zeppelin, The Beatles, Radiohead.. we don't want;

Which is better than this how?

15710680-15710682-large.jpg

Every looks goofy when looked at objectively when they're in a band.

bring-me-the-horizon-69026.jpg

AttackAttack-2.png

it's not looking goofy, I like goofy, it's the music and ideology, guns played actual music and wore whatever the fuck was laying around, especially Axl, they weren't in it to be some choreographed boyband doing the same thing as everyone else hence why they're up there with the greats.

bring-me-the-horizon-69026.jpg

AttackAttack-2.png

it's not looking goofy, I like goofy, it's the music and ideology, guns played actual music and wore whatever the fuck was laying around, especially Axl, they weren't in it to be some choreographed boyband doing the same thing as everyone else hence why they're up there with the greats.

All I'm saying is, in 20 years there will be kids talking about whatever band that is and the Avenged Sevenfold's and what not talking about how great they were and how the new bands play with no emotion and aren't actual music.

Jay-z. He has said that he's the black Axl Rose.

Which is better than this how?

15710680-15710682-large.jpg

Every looks goofy when looked at objectively when they're in a band.

Guns was glam rock(which i simpatize with), but turned into classic, hard rock(wich I love :xmasssanta:) . Asking Alexandria(very stupid name btw) is emo and it looks that they're gonna stay that way :blink:

Edited by albertrose87

When are people going to finally put this topic to rest, or is this going to still be the topic of discussions when they are in their 90s & hobbling around in walking frames?

Says someone with the username "rock4eva"? Ooooh the delicious irony! :lol: