To you, what's the best Gn'R outro ever?

Nosaj Thing

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be November Rain purely due to the shear brilliance if it. That end bridge/outro MAKES the song! All the elements come together perfectly; the piano, drums, bass and symphony build up the atmosphere towards that epic solo/outro of Slash's guitar lead coupled with Axl's raspy screech... there is just nothing else quite like it imo. Those last 2 minuets ARE. EPIC!!!

This.

I find the November Rain outro overrated. Whenever people I know talked about the song they just rave about the outro. The intro to the second guitar solo were the best parts for me.

The whole song is amazing.

I find the November Rain outro overrated. Whenever people I know talked about the song they just rave about the outro. The intro to the second guitar solo were the best parts for me.

I think it's overrated, too. My favorite part is the "We've been through this" all the way up to the solo.

I think it's overrated, too. My favorite part is the "We've been through this" all the way up to the solo.

My favorite part is at 42 seconds to the first solo. Blows my mind.

Over-rated or not, November Rain is a fuckin' brilliant song...it's just masterfully structured, it pops when it needs to pop...very dynamic...probably my favorite parts are the drums before the lyrics kick in, that first couple of second of the first guitar solo, where Slash steps out of that church...one of the greatest moments in rock music for me personally...and the outro is brilliant

so yeah, november rain...and then there was a time...I'd like to see what the visuals for that song look like...I know what it means to me, I'd like to see what Axl had it mind...the verses are quite trippy at times, so it'd be interesting