To you, what's the best Gn'R outro ever?

Nosaj Thing

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dreamy end to Locotmotive is amazing. Axls singing, Slashs guitar, Marts drums. Musical perfection.

End of Coma is relentless, and is Axl and Slash at their very best IMO.

Strange one, but I also like the little ending to Think About You. Axl nails it

LA

Edited by LA_0013

Strange one, but I also like the little ending to Think About You. Axl nails it

LA

YES!!! I forgot about Thing About You but yes, I absolutely love Axl on it cuz it showcases how unique his voice was (as Slash brilliantly put it; like a broken cassette tape but in tune). And the end few notes completely change the feel/mood of the song...

I am surpirsed no one has mentioned the outro for the "Hair of the dog". Despite being a cover, boys altered the ending from the original Nazareth version and made it 1000 times more exciting: the constantly accelerating drums, Slash doin his thing, energy pouring every second from rhytm guitar and Axl's badass singing.

Definetly the MOST energetic outro in GnR catalog!

PS: this is the only moment where that douchebags drumming can be remembered fondly and be actually called great.

THe part comes in the last minute or so:

Edited by sledzep

Coma and Locomotive are excellent but Axl and Slash still have the power to give me chills in my spine and tears in my eyes when I hear the outro of SCOM.

That outro is the definition of chemistry (how is it not an option here?)

Because its one of the "Big Three" <_<

But I agree. The outro of Sweet Child is awesome.

• 1 year later...