Ron's latest Facebook status...

Young_Gun

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Or he simply doesn't realize as he is writing what he is that it is as ambiguous as it comes across.

I would consider that with the likes of Dj; who is emotionally and intellectually naïve. But Ron, no. He seems to draw a strange kick from uncertainty regarding his future. He’s aware of his own importance.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not out of the band, like someone else said you guys are just speculating and nitpicking too much. :shrugs:

Given the message Ron left, it's easy to see why people think what they think. The message ended with "Goodbye", not "see ya later" or anything. "Goodbye" is final in lots of cases.

He's posted cryptic messages before so until he or GNR comes out and says he's gone, I'll still think of him as in the band.

He's not out of the band, like someone else said you guys are just speculating and nitpicking too much. :shrugs:

Given the message Ron left, it's easy to see why people think what they think. The message ended with "Goodbye", not "see ya later" or anything. "Goodbye" is final in lots of cases.

He's posted cryptic messages before so until he or GNR comes out and says he's gone, I'll still think of him as in the band.

Simply, I think people will interpret anything just to fit there point of view and agenda.

Or he simply doesn't realize as he is writing what he is that it is as ambiguous as it comes across.

I would consider that with the likes of Dj; who is emotionally and intellectually naïve. But Ron, no. He seems to draw a strange kick from uncertainty regarding his future. He’s aware of his own importance.

It has nothing to do with emotional and intellectual naïveté. It has to do with not wording something very clearly, which is something that everyone does.

Ali

I don't think Bumble is going anywhere, and people around here do tend to read too much into things, but it is certainly true that his statement can be interpreted either way. So IMO it's a worthy topic of discussion until the situation is clarified. But I would say that without further info I don't think this means he's leaving. (Although it is something I've been concerned about for a while now.)

"Thanks to the Guns N' Roses fans, band & crew for all the great times :) Flying home in a few hours.... doctors & drugs, needles & knives. Goodbye."

Seriously... Am I wrong in thinking he just announced he is out?

'knifes' sounds like an op is on the cards.

If he's getting surgery on his back there's no way he will be back in time for the European tour.

My Uncle had a back op to replace a worn disc with a silicone disc. He was in and out of hospital within 1 week. He was out and about within a month.

Rumor has it that Ron is leaving the band and a man called Saul Hudson (don't know who this guy is) is coming. Let's hope it that this is pure bullshit, 'cause I still want Slash back to where he belongs.

ANDDD where would that be?

Rumor has it that Ron is leaving the band and a man called Saul Hudson (don't know who this guy is) is coming. Let's hope it that this is pure bullshit, 'cause I still want Slash back to where he belongs.

Ah so you JUST heard about GNR huh?

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

It has nothing to do with emotional and intellectual naïveté. It has to do with not wording something very clearly, which is something that everyone does.

Ali

Bumblefoot is a shrewd character with an incredible IQ, he knows how to express himself in clear terms.

I think he is considering leaving. From the videos on this ucap tour, he seems to be in a lot of pain at the end of the shows.

It's sad, because he seems like a nice person, who acts and feels like a normal person and not a famous famous person.