2012.05.11 - Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia - First post updates!

And with PC being played the show (presumably) ended with 20 songs played vs 17 in 2010. This means that three additional songs were played, accounting for exactly 15 % of the setlist being "new", and that the show itself was 18 % longer than the last time. I am sure the Russian fans are happy.

They didn't get Shackler's which I got at my show back in 2010.

Maybe Axl can fix that during the 2013 Chinese Democracy world tour ! :thumbsup:

:rofl-lol:

It's just sad :(

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't get Shackler's which I got at my show back in 2010.

Maybe Axl can fix that during the 2013 Chinese Democracy world tour ! :thumbsup:

Oh my, first I laughed about that because it seemed funny. Then I realised that this is probably going to happend, haha.

...get bored of the same songs... we expect something new for god s sake.... is it so difficult to reveal two or three new songs after a decade??? i would love of course to see the band live here in greece but i want my favourite band to go on...axl you dissapoint your fans for one more time.... don 't hope to hear new songs at this tour leg...it would be a huge surprise to have something new from this band...

It's funny. All you people sitting here complaining about a setlist to a show you did not attend. You just bring this thread down. What's worse is you come into the General Discussion section and just spread negativity over the new band. I'm sick of it. It almost makes me not want to post here.