Dublin concert

jackrory

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id love to know where they are rehearsing. Probably in a trusted MCD connections house or something like that. Doubt its a commercial one, id have heard about it by now

Don't U2 have a place right on the river? Might have rented that out.

Id love to know where they are rehearsing. Probably in a trusted MCD connections house or something like that. Doubt its a commercial one, id have heard about it by now

Axl is good friends with Bono, so that could be true.

Axl is good friends with Bono, so that could be true.

Don't think bono is about he had a birthday party in new York two days ago according to the paper.a lot of bands rehearse in windmill lane studio at grand canal dock their not too far from the O2 the stones done ia album their.

Guest RonMexico82

I'd laugh if the Paddys done em over again :lol:

:lol:

I wouldn't rule it out by any means...angry mood in the country these days, very angry.

Guest Len B'stard

The thing with the Paddys is they have this in-built cunt radar, the Jocks have this too, they are honest in behaviour and response whereas you get a little less of that in other places, especially London where there's a lot more of your noncey-poncey lot and it's like the first five rows that make the gig, the other side of that coin in that five are usually hardcore enough to make up for the shortfall but if with the Paddys it's different, especially Belfast so i hear, make the fuckin place erupt and if they reckon your full of shit you'll know about it real fuckin quick. They're more down to earth i think, less cock-sucking of the person onstage, there are no Gods to the Irish no more, they've had enough of em.