Dublin concert

jackrory

I wasn't searched, I was gutted as I would have taken my decent camera if I had known.

Don't doubt it,its not just Ireland with Slacker Security it's the US and a plethoria of other places as well. I've heard from people that weren't searched and were able to get cameras,booze,and knives,mace,past them. Why not simply sneak in some spleef? It's a combination incense and gets u a buzz.

If the security is lax,and can't hold up their end,fuck the shit,not worth the risk or aggravation.

Beta is management. She knows full well what went down last time and that MCD were a disaster and played a major role in that fiasco. She chose to go with them again. A poor decision.

Just Shut up,your stupidity might infect others.

:D Someone has sand in their vagina.

Don't own one myself,although I've accessed a few. :rolleyes:

Simply impatient with the nonsense and inaccuracies people post.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RonMexico82

The stupidly incompetant promoter. It probably means that Thin Lizzy will join them for Paradise City. I don't expect new music.

The stupidly incompetant promoter. It probably means that Thin Lizzy will join them for Paradise City. I don't expect new music.

I guess as it's the Dublin show GNR could always be saving a Lizzy track for their encore. That would be pretty cool.

I am absolutely torn that I'm missing this.

Don't be torn,it's regrettable but u will live.

Life is 2 short 2 die wishing u had taken a different road,follow Ur heart and run like hell toward Ur inclinations + dreams.:thumbsup:

Life is 2 short 2 die wishing u had taken a different road,follow Ur heart and run like hell toward Ur inclinations + dreams.:thumbsup:

Haha well I'd an exam yesterday - and thought months ago that I'd better give it a miss for the good of my A-Levels.

Don't have another exam until next Thursday and seeing all the tweets etc has left me gutted.

Only live 2 hours up the road as well!

Hopefully they'll be back soon.

Haha well I'd an exam yesterday - and thought months ago that I'd better give it a miss for the good of my A-Levels.

Don't have another exam until next Thursday and seeing all the tweets etc has left me gutted.

Damn Man,I'm truly sorry. Shaping up to be sweet,maybe u can catch a UK show? Or ditch the exam and go to the gig.

Don't listen 2 me I'm a bad influence :)

Damn Man,I'm truly sorry. Shaping up to be sweet,maybe u can catch a UK show? Or ditch the exam and go to the gig.

Don't listen 2 me I'm a bad influence :)

It's just not feasible for me to get to it now.. Exams run until June 21st sadly! :rolleyes:

I'll catch them this year, may work it round a holiday or something!

He should know better after the fiasco last time. Yet he chooses the same venue and promoter again. Stupidity isn't the word.

Axl isn't the one booking the gigs, management and promoters do that or am I mistaken?

In case you don't know, G N' R's management is runned by Beta.