Dublin concert

jackrory

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ hasn't contributed anything yet to the G N' R catalogue and this is imo a good way for him to do so.

I don't think it is up to Dj to just exchange his own written solo with an instrumental new song from the band. And besides, you do know the rumour that Axl asked Dj to record Mi Amor and Ballad of Death for a forthcoming GN'R release? So in other words, it could be that Dj has ALREADY contributed to the GN'R catalogue by playing two new songs during the live shows :). In fact, he could actually be the member that does MOST to introduce us to new GN'R songs :D

You know, people are always complaining that they want new songs. But when Guns talk about new music coming up, you guys laugh and bash them. I've never seen bigger posers in my life.

I think you would have a VERY hard time finding ANYONE at this forum that does NOT want new songs. We keep hearing about them but never "HEAR" them ya know?

I think that is what the trouble is.

You know, people are always complaining that they want new songs. But when Guns talk about new music coming up, you guys laugh and bash them. I've never seen bigger posers in my life.

To DJ a song like Dead horse for example is new music.