Dublin concert

jackrory

Found this info on starting times on Irish board forum. Is this real?

18:30 – Doors Open

19:30 – Vengeance & The Panther Queen

20:15 – Thin Lizzy

21:15 – Guns N Roses

What time did the opening act hit the stage in Moscow and then when did Axl go on the other night? Anyway did anyone here go to the last concert in Dublin 2010? What time did the opening act go on?

You see that is very misleading. How can GNR go on 1 hour after TL takes the stage? Or maybe that means at 21:15 is when the changeover will start? If that's the case then expect(hope) that GNR come on right around 22:15-22:45

You do realise that the last time in Dublin they went onstage at 22:20 to a chorus of boos. They need to be onstage at 22:00 AT THE LATEST OR THERE WILL BE TROUBLE

sounds like a threat to me, but I'm sure Axl will take it as a challenge :P

And fufill "some" ppls appetite 4 Drama,sure

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This show wil lbe different :)

:rofl-lol:

Attended several shows this year,no two were identical.Fact.

So then what's even the point of saying "This show will be different" if they're all different anyway?

Not really in the mood for the nonsense,the gist of the post referred to the stage rig size,you guys simply trying to be cute.

If Ur not going why do you care? And yeah,they are all different don't regret attending a single one.

This show wil lbe different :)

:rofl-lol:

Attended several shows this year,no two were identical.Fact.

So then what's even the point of saying "This show will be different" if they're all different anyway?

Not really in the mood for the nonsense,the gist of the post referred to the stage rig size,you guys simply trying to be cute.

If Ur not going why do you care? And yeah,they are all different don't regret attending a single one.

Don't take people making jokes so personally!!!

But I will admit that I agree with you on the shows. I saw them last year and most of the show was the same as the prior two shows I saw from the new line-up. But getting to see Civil War was a game changer. Worth the price of admission.

Throw in estranged and how amazing Shacklers sounds live.....and those three new songs made the show a classic.

People need to not nit-pick everything to death and just enjoy the show.

If the band still hasnt released a new album in ten years, i will still go see them on tour. Label me a hater, but it would make the show even cooler if there was new music played.

Ok, so the big day is here and it seems that Axl will make it to Dublin, if not already there. Just got back after a week in the sun and I'm bloody freezing. Flying down this evening, can't wait. Hopefully despite the pain Axl is in a good mood, the pain killers will help I'm sure. And hopefully to make up for the lack of movement he gives us a nice surprise. Not sure if that will happen, as I'm sure he planned to spend some time practising with the band as they seemed to have spend an evening practising, which is quite strange after such a short layoff. Add to that the fact that Axl joined them for soundcheck/rehersal in Moscow makes you think that something could be on the cards soon. But the mere fact they were practising as opposed to the normal soundcheck could be a good sign that something brand new or a roll out of an old song not played for a while could be on the cards. Anyway if I get Estranged and Civil War (maybe even TWAT and Catcher) I will be happy.

Here's hoping for a great evening. I think the fact that Lizzy are the second openers will help it run smooth, as they are supposed to put on a good show and everyone likes a bit of Lizzy. I don't expect them to go on before 10, but I do think the turnaround between Lizzy and GNR will be very short, I'm betting 15-20 minutes. I don't think we will get a really long set, due to the injuries in the team, but as long as we get quality and a peaceful evening I will be happy !

Edited by no1gooner