2012/05/12 - Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia

Guest Gunns

since DJ is in the band, shouldn't fans of DJ feel sorry for the GNR fans that don't like DJ? i like DJ. you don't. but he's in the band, so i feel sorry for you that someone you don't like is in a band you do like. what reason do you have to feel sorry for me? i feel great.

But uhm, oh, nobody gives a shit if you like DJ or not.

And nobody gives two fucks if you don't like him.

I don't mind him, he does come across as a bit opportunistic to me, almost self promoting a touch. I can't say I blame him but a bit more subtle might help.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since DJ is in the band, shouldn't fans of DJ feel sorry for the GNR fans that don't like DJ? i like DJ. you don't. but he's in the band, so i feel sorry for you that someone you don't like is in a band you do like. what reason do you have to feel sorry for me? i feel great.

I don't mind him, he does come across as a bit opportunistic to me, almost self promoting a touch. I can't say I blame him but a bit more subtle might help.

And nobody asked you fuckin' shit. :rolleyes:

Oh no, I wasn't aware I needed to be invited to participate.

My bad.

Did you guys see DJ and That Metal Show tonight? :lol: I told my mom, "Watch, he's gonna mention Guns, talk about Sixx:AM, and plug AshbaSwag." He wasn't even on for three minutes, and without fail, that's exactly what happened.

It's almost becoming endearing.

I will say the last part of Mi Amor makes me want to get up and play air guitar. I don't get it, it's not even that good of a song.

how did that guy meet axl?

I've always wondered that too.

That was just awsome!!!!!! Super gig, super sound, super people, super Guns! Everyting was absolutely awesome!!

P.S. I'm very sorry for not updating setlist from this gig through my twitter as I did on 11.05!

Don't worry about that, we're just happy to hear it was a great show :)

Did Axl say anything? Tell any stories or jokes like he sometimes do?

Oh no, I wasn't aware I needed to be invited to participate.

My bad.

:lol:

Kinda off topic but is it me or is Shackler's Revenge kinda like playing Silkworms live? I know it doesn't have that electronic section but it had those left field moments, it is one of the more progressive songs on Chinese Democracy.

Did you guys see DJ and That Metal Show tonight? :lol: I told my mom, "Watch, he's gonna mention Guns, talk about Sixx:AM, and plug AshbaSwag." He wasn't even on for three minutes, and without fail, that's exactly what happened.

It's almost becoming endearing.

Wait, so when Ashba does a promotional appearance, he makes sure to mention the projects he's trying to promote? Ya don't say . . .

It wasn't really a promotional appearance, actually. Well, not in essence. He just asked Eddie a question on Stump the Trunk. Most people who do that don't go overboard like that.

Anyway, it wasn't a criticism so much as it was just amusing.

Wow. And to think I was looking forward to this tour.

Fuck you Axl, I don't care if you don't play new songs but fuck you for taking away Civil War.

Same shitlist, different day.

And don't ''he doesn't play for people on the boards'' me, I've got tickets for this tour and thinking about selling them if the setlist is still like this.

Edited by UcudBmineCD

People pay money to see Guns N' Roses, Guns N' Roses travel to their location and play for them. They don't play for people sitting on internet message boards. Someone complaining that a band on the other side of the world who are playing to an audience of thousands, didn't play a song that the guy on an internet forum wanted is pathetic and ridiculous. The people who paid to see Guns N' Roses perform a large bunch of songs and solos live in person had a great time and that's what matters.

Stop acting like there's a separate universe of people who use the internet, and another universe of people who go to concerts. It's the exact same fanbase. Playing the same set two nights in a row is pathetic, and in his better years Axl would have agreed.