Rate your current level of satisfaction as a GNR fan

Rate your current level of satisfaction as a GNR fan  

298 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't judge or pretend to be a rock critic. I just enjoy the music and the fact that GN'R are touring again. I waited patiently for Chinese Democracy (without judgement) and enjoy it very fucking much and will wait as long as it takes for the next album to come out, again without judgement! B)

Axl Rose= Legend

In the middle at this point.

They could release a single any moment and blow my face off.

Oooooor, Axl can continue hoarding material and i will continue to wonder what the problem is.

But hardcore fans are dropping like flys bc many dont wanna wait as long as they did for chinese and casual fans are walking out of shows early.

I would like to see Axl apologize to me for not showing up and playing at the Rock N Roll Hall of fame, then I would like to see some of the "original" guys including Axl get together for a reunion, and then tour, anything short of that I am dissatisfied, therefore I am a 1

I don't judge or pretend to be a rock critic. I just enjoy the music and the fact that GN'R are touring again. I waited patiently for Chinese Democracy (without judgement) and enjoy it very fucking much and will wait as long as it takes for the next album to come out, again without judgement! B)

Axl Rose= Legend

Yes, yes, and yes!

2. No new songs, Axl has no fire and his vocals arent great. Nothing new except Izzy (and Axl sounded just Ok). I guess the main concern is that he has apparently secured a band and management he likes -- and his creativity/fire apparently shrinks to nothing! He's a victim of his own construction.

After the Hof thing, i would've thought he'd be kicking ass and taking names. Just seems like he's squandering everything. The band itself is technically great but that doesnt mean shit. Dj is annoying with his laundry list of hobbies (GNR is somewhere in the bottom half I think). Ron is a great guy and excellent guitar player but not for this band. Makes things awkward. Speaking of awkward, Axl and all these young dumb girls? Disrespecting the fans. The model shit. The voodoo doll shit. Wtf.

I voted 10 since I own all of their albums and I just can't grow tired with them. But a new album would make move up to 20! Can you imagine that, Axl? I'd be twice as happy as one can possibly be if u decide to realease a new album.