Official "Ask Admin/Mod" a question thread

Snowmass

What's the reason for not having URL's in signatures?

I'd like my link's 'clickable' ... or am I actually breaking rules? It's GNR related after all.

One for High'

**Can I ask other members in this thread to stop the conversation in this thread and take it to chat/PM's please, thanks**

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please ban 3STRANG3D? All of his posts are nonsense.

3STRANG3D is a girl and her posts are fucking aweosme.

Oh c'mon... 3STRANG3D is a fucking horrible poster. I have never had the patience to fully read one of her posts. She has never contributed to a serious conversation. <_<

Guest Broskirose

Oh c'mon... 3STRANG3D is a fucking horrible poster. I have never had the patience to fully read one of her posts. She has never contributed to a serious conversation. <_<

She is easily the third best poster of all time. Her posts are amazing, hilarious and intelligent.

Can there be a thread where the mods can't do anything

The closest section to that is obviously "Attitude" - currently no plans to change that but it was discussed before the restructure HGH but we felt it would get out of hand with the size of this forum, etc.

The closest section to that is obviously "Attitude" - currently no plans to change that but it was discussed before the restructure HGH but we felt it would get out of hand with the size of this forum, etc.

Yeah but I don't think it will get out of hand at all this forum only has mature posters

Yeah but I don't think it will get out of hand at all this forum only has mature posters

:lol:

Just.... :no:

What's the reason for not having URL's in signatures?

I'd like my link's 'clickable' ... or am I actually breaking rules? It's GNR related after all.

It's an old rule to try and cut back on advertising outside the Ain't It Fun section. It's pretty loosely moderated, if that helps.

Getting out of hand is the point of an unmoderated thread.

But it's not really the vibe we're going for here. Attitude was a huge step forward in terms of freedom on the forum - that section would have never even been considered before the restructure, but we've been trying to compromise and make everyone happy.

But apparently some people are just never happy. :bitchfight:

She is easily the third best poster of all time. Her posts are amazing, hilarious and intelligent.

And retarded.

Guest Broskirose

And retarded.

no

And retarded.

Reported.

I think I'm gonna cry.

:hahafyou:

**Can I ask other members in this thread to stop the conversation in this thread and take it to chat/PM's please, thanks**

In case anyone missed this post.

THANK YOU!

see above, and above...and above... :tongue2:

please don't make us have to start deleting the off-topic posts. :hug:

Ok. :heart:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Can the "What are you listening thread?" be pinned? It's certainly not absolutely necessary, but it's the most active thread in that section.

I remember a couple of years ago when those threads weren't allowed at all, as people only used them for getting +1 post on their post count. Now that thread has got over 3000 replies. Times change. :lol:

Can the "What are you listening thread?" be pinned? It's certainly not absolutely necessary, but it's the most active thread in that section.

I remember a couple of years ago when those threads weren't allowed at all, as people only used them for getting +1 post on their post count. Now that thread has got over 3000 replies. Times change. :lol:

...and that's not even the original,lol it's just for 2012 so far.

Maddy always used to crackdown on threads like that if I recall correctly

Yes, that's true. I was just expanding on what SS said and that this current one is just from 2012, and has over 3,000 replies. The previous had 9,465 Replies.

Edit: Bumping my question

QUESTION:

Edited by David Bowie

Yes, that's true. I was just expanding on what SS said and that this current one is just from 2012, and has over 3,000 replies. The previous had 9,465 Replies.

Edit: Bumping my question

QUESTION:

yeah, done. :)