Official "Ask Admin/Mod" a question thread

Snowmass

Can the abuse of 3STRANG3ED stop? Why is there a double standard when it comes to this poster? If anyone said half of that shit to any other poster they would be banned. If you don't like her posts don't read them.

Can it be made to stop posting utter gibberish like a total special case spacker?

No.

In that case no. :)

Edited by Dazey

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broskirose

Can the abuse of 3STRANG3ED stop? Why is there a double standard when it comes to this poster? If anyone said half of that shit to any other poster they would be banned. If you don't like her posts don't read them.

Can it be made to stop posting utter gibberish like a total special case spacker?

No.

Wannna bet?

Pardon me, I would like to alert the mods that uncontroversial topics are now being posted in the Attitude section. I believe that this goes against the spirit of the attitude section. I believe that the attitude section must be kept pure. Thank you for your time. Sorry I was a dumbass and didn't see the rachequita-whatever-her-name-is thread before. I'm sorry about that.

No.

Wannna bet?

Yep! :P

So now that it is well documented this forum hates gays, why do you still have a filter for the F word?

Lord knows you don't want gay people here.

This is a common misconception.

When you hate a guy that happens to be black for being an complete asshole, you don't hate black people.

When you hate a guy that happens to be gay for being a complete dickhead, you don't hate gay people.

When you're a colossal asshat that keeps making dumb threads, people will hate you. But it's purely because of how you act.

I hope this is cleared up now. Stop trolling.

Edited by username

So now that it is well documented this forum hates gays, why do you still have a filter for the F word?

Lord knows you don't want gay people here.

This is a common misconception.

When you hate a guy that happens to be black for being an complete asshole, you don't hate black people.

When you hate a guy that happens to be gay for being a complete dickhead, you don't hate gay people.

When you're a colossal asshat that keeps making dumb threads, people will hate you. But it's purely because of how you act.

I hope this is cleared up now. Stop trolling.

That is a common misconception.

My thread wasn't a cupcake thread. If you cared to read what I said to sailaway you would understand - actually no you wouldn't because you're biased and you hate me.

The only message I got was that it's not appropriate to discuss Axl and Slash's sexuality beacause *gasp* I asked whether there was sexual tension between them.

Edited by arnold layne

That is a common misconception.

My thread wasn't a cupcake thread. If you cared to read what I said to sailaway you would understand - actually no you wouldn't because you're biased and you hate me.

The only message I got was that it's not appropriate to discuss Axl and Slash's sexuality beacause *gasp* I asked whether there was sexual tension between them.

Read more closely arny. I called your thread dumb and I called you a cupcake. I didn't call your thread a cupcake thread.

Why is discussing homosexuality dumb?

Again with the reading. I called your thread dumb, I didn't call discussing homosexuality dumb.

Well logically since my thread was discussion homosexuality and you called it dumb, I think it's safe to say you think homosexuality is dumb.

Why is discussing homosexuality dumb?

Again with the reading. I called your thread dumb, I didn't call discussing homosexuality dumb.

Well logically since my thread was discussion homosexuality and you called it dumb, I think it's safe to say you think homosexuality is dumb.

Quit whining about your damn thread Arnold. Only you and maybe 3 other people care. You're not some martyr for making a cupcake thread that was closed. Many have done it before you. If you really want your threads to stay open, learn to post them in the right section.

That wasn't a cupcake thread.

Maybe you should try looking at this situation without tinted glasses.

Maybe you should look at the bright side of the situation. It finally got you to come out of the closet and accept who you are. That has to be a relief, doesn't it?

Maybe you should look at the bright side of the situation. It finally got you to come out of the closet and accept who you are. That has to be a relief, doesn't it?

What bright side? All I see here is intolerance and bigotry.

What bright side? All I see here is intolerance and bigotry.

You get to live free without trying to hide behind a mask that you built for a society that you were afraid wouldn't accept you. Now that you get to be honest with yourself and with the world, it has to be a good experience.

Guest Broskirose

I just read that entire sexual tension thread and it was actually going pretty well. Very few arguments and people just having a little bit of fun. But hey, just sayin :mellow:

Exactly.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Exactly.

Yeah, let's not just drop this as it's for one hasn't been discussed to death and secondly, the moderators haven't wasted enough time and energy on such a non-issue just because people are overreacting.

So a thread was locked. Big deal. I read several really long posts from ER about it, I can't believe he spent so much energy explaining the obvious to you and you still won't let it go. I went to the other forum to see what was said about it there and he even made a really long post about it there as well. Even after pointing out it was his day off and he would rather enjoy the forum than to respond to these petty things, he still took the time to make several more long posts on the subject explaining the obvious. Show some respect for what they do and just shut up about it instead. It's not as if it's a big deal that the thread was locked.

Guest Broskirose

Exactly.

Yeah, let's not just drop this as it's for one hasn't been discussed to death and secondly, the moderators haven't wasted enough time and energy on such a non-issue just because people are overreacting.

So a thread was locked. Big deal. I read several really long posts from ER about it, I can't believe he spent so much energy explaining the obvious to you and you still won't let it go. I went to the other forum to see what was said about it there and he even made a really long post about it there as well. Even after pointing out it was his day off and he would rather enjoy the forum than to respond to these petty things, he still took the time to make several more long posts on the subject explaining the obvious. Show some respect for what they do and just shut up about it instead. It's not as if it's a big deal that the thread was locked.

I'm allowed to express my opinion and will continue to do so. I don't think a one word post requires such a hostile reaction. Go cry about it somewhere else.

tl;dr

Question - can the abuse of 3STRANG3ED stop? Why is there a double standard when it comes to this poster? If anyone said half of that shit to any other poster they would be banned. If you don't like her posts don't read them.

You're always so quick to defend your alternate accounts. Play it cool, son, and don't be so obvious.

:lol: