Official "Ask Admin/Mod" a question thread

Snowmass

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broskirose

Where is my "Where is Rocketqueen1985?" thread? Why was it deleted? And shouldn't someone notify me before a popular thread is completely erased from the forum?

I request the thread be reinstated for reasons that I will not share publicly, but have to do with the Forum Rules. Can the mod who took the thread down contact me and I'll explain if necessary?

Hello oh mighty deities from the beyond, I kneel before you with a humble question:

Who is Illona Raechiquita? Forgive me for my ignorance and lack of GnR knowledge, just was wondering who she was since she makes lots of tweets.

Hello oh mighty deities from the beyond, I kneel before you with a humble question:

Who is Illona Raechiquita? Forgive me for my ignorance and lack of GnR knowledge, just was wondering who she was since she makes lots of tweets.

link

Guest Broskirose

Where is my "Where is Rocketqueen1985?" thread? Why was it deleted? And shouldn't someone notify me before a popular thread is completely erased from the forum?

I request the thread be reinstated for reasons that I will not share publicly, but have to do with the Forum Rules. Can the mod who took the thread down contact me and I'll explain if necessary?

Can we stop the "tl;dr?" An IP ban would not be unreasonable I do not think.

If someone doesn't have the attention span to read a few paragraphs, what is the point of saying the post was too long to read? It is lazy, sloppy posting. Now I better stop before I get a "tl;dr" because I know the attention span of some is already drifting...

Guest Broskirose

tl;dr

Question - can the abuse of 3STRANG3ED stop? Why is there a double standard when it comes to this poster? If anyone said half of that shit to any other poster they would be banned. If you don't like her posts don't read them.

tl;dr

Question - can the abuse of 3STRANG3ED stop? Why is there a double standard when it comes to this poster? If anyone said half of that shit to any other poster they would be banned. If you don't like her posts don't read them.

You're always so quick to defend your alternate accounts. Play it cool, son, and don't be so obvious.

Guest Broskirose

tl;dr

You're always so quick to defend your alternate accounts. Play it cool, son, and don't be so obvious.

I am not currently utilizing any alternate accounts.

tl;dr

That's disappointing. <_<

tl;dr

That's disappointing. <_<

Regardless, this 3STRANG3ED person makes the most incoherent posts since Warchild.

tl;dr

Can it be made to stop posting utter gibberish like a total special case spacker?

Guest Broskirose

tl;dr

Can it be made to stop posting utter gibberish like a total special case spacker?

No.