Official "Ask Admin/Mod" a question thread

Snowmass

Y'all don't even know what real oppression is. Try being a Buckethead fan in the latter years of Madison's reign.

That is how she was for a long time. You don't have a monopoly on the games madison played.

I don't feel oppressed. It's not as if any one of these people could oppress anyone on the internet so I think you're taking it wrong and missing the point. I'm just curious why topics is Attitude get the "remember that UK Subs is a huge new GNR fan and this is HIS board;)" treatment. I've seen that several times and it is condescending. If there is a motive to run people off, stand up and say it. The MO at the moment are just like the games madison played.(deleting posts and etc.) Man the fuck up and tell people if you don't want em here.

From what I've seen, only stupid threads like "Was there sexual tension in GNR" and blatant "I FUCKING HATE AXL ROSE SO MUCH RAHHHHHH" threads get closed. Neither of those are what the Attitude section was intended for.

I think the sexual tension topic was in the main section. I am not talking about that. I haven't seen the other topic you're talking about.

The Attitude section isn't intended for half of the stuff going on there now and it seems to be a result of the filter. Now, it's just a place where everyone calls each other names and shit and talk about Axl versus Slash. It's nothing but a designated trash can. Bash Slash, Bash Steven, Bash Duff or whoever else isn't in GNR right now but if someone is just as persistent about their dislike for DJ, it's "going too far."

I TRY to speak from the outside opinion but often I get lumped in because many people here have created this divide. Hell, I can't comment on the fact that GNR booked new shows by saying that it's more Chinese Democracy touring. Considering they were rumored to be going into the studio after the tour was over, 3 members are starting to write and record supposedly and these shows contradict that. Apparently a comment about THAT is too bad for the main section. Either that or it's just some guys way of retaliating for me showing him to be a liar in another topic. There isn't much rhyme or reason going on right now. I guess when the things I am talking about are locked away in the trash can and not viewed much, I guess it looks like I'm overreacting.

If people want farts of sunshine out of everyone, then say so. If certain people aren't wanted here, say so. Don't feed everyone a line to keep the numbers good and slowly weed people out with games. If that is how it is, then it is how it is.

Take a look at Attitude. Look at the posts. It is all personal attacks. You can call people whatever you want almost until it is some people who wandered into the section and got their feelings hurt. It's like a cluster fuck. There doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason and the lack of clarity over it just makes me say WTF. Perhaps if I had said something earlier, I would have been less abrasive about it but that's just me. I will be quiet until I see weird shit and wonder what the deal is.

I'm not saying anyone is oppressed because that would be claiming anyone on the internet has the power to oppress. Just make your intentions known. Don't pussyfoot around it. If this place is intended for 100% positivity over this band, say so. I'll gladly accept that. At least there would be some respect going on there. You can't beat people into submission by playing little power trip games. All that will be done is the younger people will form those little cliques and have a petty forum war and all of that childish bullshit.

Oh you poor innocent bitch. I have tried ignoring you for as long as it's been since you decided to stick your nose into my business again. I would actually prefer it if you followed half of the bullshit you were whining about there. Since you don't, you should probably be ignored by those you're begging attention from.

And this guy. You, popcorn, sailaway and volcano are the ones who turn a section for "controversial discussion" into a dumbed down place where people cant actually have a discussion because you guys are in constant "lol let's annoy people and talk shit" mode. The section is either, post some criticism, have those people stir the pot and have it turn into a name slinging competition OR respond to the same old "LOL Slash the media whore" topics and it become a name slinging contest. The only option is to give it right back. FYI, it;s not whining to point out that you're an uninformed blabbermouth in nearly every topic you enter. It's a bold comment about the content you produce. No one can have a discussion because we have to spend half of the topic informing you of the issue at hand since apparently you spend more time talking shit than reading.

If that section is exile, say so. Shit, that's what it is becoming and if that's what you want, confirm it and I'll gladly go. No problem. I handled it easily when madison played the games and locked people out. I left before because of the same outside observations. Spill it.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You, popcorn, sailaway and volcano are the ones who turn a section for "controversial discussion" into a dumbed down place where people cant actually have a discussion because you guys are in constant "lol let's annoy people and talk shit" mode. The section is either, post some criticism, have those people stir the pot and have it turn into a name slinging competition OR respond to the same old "LOL Slash the media whore" topics and it become a name slinging contest.

I agree with this. Sailaway and Popcorn are unbearable.

Y'all don't even know what real oppression is. Try being a Buckethead fan in the latter years of Madison's reign.

That is how she was for a long time. You don't have a monopoly on the games madison played.

I don't feel oppressed. It's not as if any one of these people could oppress anyone on the internet so I think you're taking it wrong and missing the point. I'm just curious why topics is Attitude get the "remember that UK Subs is a huge new GNR fan and this is HIS board;)" treatment. I've seen that several times and it is condescending. If there is a motive to run people off, stand up and say it. The MO at the moment are just like the games madison played.(deleting posts and etc.) Man the fuck up and tell people if you don't want em here.

From what I've seen, only stupid threads like "Was there sexual tension in GNR" and blatant "I FUCKING HATE AXL ROSE SO MUCH RAHHHHHH" threads get closed. Neither of those are what the Attitude section was intended for.

I think the sexual tension topic was in the main section. I am not talking about that. I haven't seen the other topic you're talking about.

The Attitude section isn't intended for half of the stuff going on there now and it seems to be a result of the filter. Now, it's just a place where everyone calls each other names and shit and talk about Axl versus Slash. It's nothing but a designated trash can. Bash Slash, Bash Steven, Bash Duff or whoever else isn't in GNR right now but if someone is just as persistent about their dislike for DJ, it's "going too far."

I TRY to speak from the outside opinion but often I get lumped in because many people here have created this divide. Hell, I can't comment on the fact that GNR booked new shows by saying that it's more Chinese Democracy touring. Considering they were rumored to be going into the studio after the tour was over, 3 members are starting to write and record supposedly and these shows contradict that. Apparently a comment about THAT is too bad for the main section. Either that or it's just some guys way of retaliating for me showing him to be a liar in another topic. There isn't much rhyme or reason going on right now. I guess when the things I am talking about are locked away in the trash can and not viewed much, I guess it looks like I'm overreacting.

If people want farts of sunshine out of everyone, then say so. If certain people aren't wanted here, say so. Don't feed everyone a line to keep the numbers good and slowly weed people out with games. If that is how it is, then it is how it is.

Take a look at Attitude. Look at the posts. It is all personal attacks. You can call people whatever you want almost until it is some people who wandered into the section and got their feelings hurt. It's like a cluster fuck. There doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason and the lack of clarity over it just makes me say WTF. Perhaps if I had said something earlier, I would have been less abrasive about it but that's just me. I will be quiet until I see weird shit and wonder what the deal is.

I'm not saying anyone is oppressed because that would be claiming anyone on the internet has the power to oppress. Just make your intentions known. Don't pussyfoot around it. If this place is intended for 100% positivity over this band, say so. I'll gladly accept that. At least there would be some respect going on there. You can't beat people into submission by playing little power trip games. All that will be done is the younger people will form those little cliques and have a petty forum war and all of that childish bullshit.

Oh you poor innocent bitch. I have tried ignoring you for as long as it's been since you decided to stick your nose into my business again. I would actually prefer it if you followed half of the bullshit you were whining about there. Since you don't, you should probably be ignored by those you're begging attention from.

And this guy. You, popcorn, sailaway and volcano are the ones who turn a section for "controversial discussion" into a dumbed down place where people cant actually have a discussion because you guys are in constant "lol let's annoy people and talk shit" mode. The section is either, post some criticism, have those people stir the pot and have it turn into a name slinging competition OR respond to the same old "LOL Slash the media whore" topics and it become a name slinging contest. The only option is to give it right back. FYI, it;s not whining to point out that you're an uninformed blabbermouth in nearly every topic you enter. It's a bold comment about the content you produce. No one can have a discussion because we have to spend half of the topic informing you of the issue at hand since apparently you spend more time talking shit than reading.

If that section is exile, say so. Shit, that's what it is becoming and if that's what you want, confirm it and I'll gladly go. No problem. I handled it easily when madison played the games and locked people out. I left before because of the same outside observations. Spill it.

Yes, because I'm constantly starting threads aren't I, moron? You are the one that comes at me and ends up getting proven to be the stupid piece of shit that you are. Don't blame me for that with your worthless wall of text. I tried to let everything go. Did you? Nope. Glad to make you whine whenever you want though.

And people are letting guys like that^ run around and create a trash section while the only moderation is against current GNR member criticism and to remind people that this is someone else's forum and that the forum owner is a big new gnr fan. Very very promising.

And people are letting guys like that^ run around and create a trash section while the only moderation is against current GNR member criticism and to remind people that this is someone else's forum and that the forum owner is a big new gnr fan. Very very promising.

Holey fucking retardation Batman! They allow you to run around attacking people for no reason, and you beg for them not to let people retaliate? First, that's as pathetic as I expected from you. Second, don't start none, you won't get your ass owned.

Please mods, check the history of my discussions with this moron. He's acting like a victim when he has no reason to.

Guest Broskirose

I am disappointed my 'Is there sexual tension in Guns N' Roses' thread was deleted. Apparently the moderators don't respect me and I am offended. I had the upmost respect for them, but it's unfortunate they don't feel the same about me. Respect is a two way street.

Amen brother.

OK, not trying to ignore any other replies below, just don't have time to read/reply right now (and i also know subsy is planning to address things here tomorrow, so i'd rather let him take care of certain things first rather than intervene) - however i figured i'd address this real quick.

i honestly don't know what threads you are referring to, but if you noticed any topics being closed/deleted then you could always feel free to post a question here about it or PM a mod/admin about it. this is the first time i've seen you bring it up, or anyone else for that matter; better to address things as they happen rather than let stuff build up. makes it easier for everyone.

anyway, frankly, i haven't noticed much from attitude being modified at all - i'm not being facetious in any way, i just feel like that section has been largely unmoderated. if you feel otherwise, that's fine, but i can tell you that no, there's no 'agenda' here and the band has absolutely no input as far as our moderation. and i find it a little offensive that you'd say our MO is the same as 'the games madison played' because - and i'm not pointing fingers or dissing anyone here, past or present, just speaking candidly - i think anyone who was around back then can testify that shit was locked down a lot more often, a lot quicker, and many times with more punishment for the people involved. we have had a fairly hands-off approach with shit so far and we've been trying hard not to lock/delete threads. but if you feel otherwise, fine - just might be better, as i said, to deal with that stuff as it happens rather than wait til now to bring it up (and if you've mentioned it before and i missed it, my apologies).

anyway, that's my $0.02, and i'm off to bed. i think it'd be better if you all waited until tomorrow, after subsy checks back in, to ask more questions and bring up specific issues - i do know he came back from being away and has been spending his time responding to endless PMs, etc. that he got while absent, so it might be better to tackle things one at a time. ;)

You, popcorn, sailaway and volcano are the ones who turn a section for "controversial discussion" into a dumbed down place where people cant actually have a discussion because you guys are in constant "lol let's annoy people and talk shit" mode. The section is either, post some criticism, have those people stir the pot and have it turn into a name slinging competition OR respond to the same old "LOL Slash the media whore" topics and it become a name slinging contest.

In all fairness, I don't think Damn_Smooth should be included with those idiots. Angeles_ and stupid ass Ali should be added instead.

I am disappointed my 'Is there sexual tension in Guns N' Roses' thread was deleted. Apparently the moderators don't respect me and I am offended. I had the upmost respect for them, but it's unfortunate they don't feel the same about me. Respect is a two way street.

Amen brother.

Thanks bro. You're a good man Broskirose. -_-

Guest Broskirose

OK, not trying to ignore any other replies below, just don't have time to read/reply right now (and i also know subsy is planning to address things here tomorrow, so i'd rather let him take care of certain things first rather than intervene) - however i figured i'd address this real quick.

i honestly don't know what threads you are referring to, but if you noticed any topics being closed/deleted then you could always feel free to post a question here about it or PM a mod/admin about it. this is the first time i've seen you bring it up, or anyone else for that matter; better to address things as they happen rather than let stuff build up. makes it easier for everyone.

Here's a perfect example of Zint giving the kind of reply Rustycage is reffering to.

I made a post about it in this thread but it was deleted...smh.

This is ridiculous. Some of you guys are your complaints are absolutely moronic.

I will say the only thing I agree with in the past four pages is Rusty's complaint abou Zint.

I totally agree that his posting 'this is subsys forum and he's a huge new GNR fan 'wink'' is really insulting. I get the point Zint is trying to make, but it just seems really really shady and makes me uncomfortable, and he has used 'crooked cop' logic to close some very thoughtful threads.

I will say though that overall, this forum staff has been the best in MyGNR history. I think there are a handful of members who have taken this leniency out of control, and I hope Subsy doesn't punish all of us based on the actions of a few idiots.

Also ER is not a homophone, and people need to stop publically calling out mods in unrelated threads. It is viciously disrespectful and derails the topics.

Get over yourselves. It's a goddamn GNR forum. Fuck, they're not even that good of a band, and yet I've gotten two death threats in the past week in the Attitude and main discussion section. Stop abusing the prilages we have been allowed.

Edited by NormalGuns

At the risk of being called a kissass I don't see a problem with any of the moderating going on here and I think Zint has been on top form since the takeover. Really can't fault the guy at all. :shrugs: To those getting their knickers in a twist over any of this I suggest you step away from the monitor and go get some fresh air. :)

It's is obvious that criticism of the band is allowed here, hell, there's even a dedicated section for controversial and highly critical posts. So when your posts are deleted, Rustycage, it must just mean they have so low quality that the mere presence of them here brings the forum down. I think it is well exemplified by the rambling post above which demonstrates that you don't understand the utterly simple concept of accepting criticism but still having a limit where too far is too far. The problem with welcoming everyone to a forum is that everyone will come, even people without the humanoid intelligence we take for granted that is required to understand the simplest of sectioning and the common sense that would help to make one realize that when one's post are censored on an otherwise open and free forum, it must be that they are incredible moronic/abrasive.

What is there to respect? No seriously, tell me what purpose you serve here except as an example of the endless leniency and forgiving nature of the staff. Are you saying that just because you share genetic homology with us and must by definition be defined as human - while lacking the most rudimentary traits of gratitude, ability to follow rules, and decency we accept from our fellow man - then we should still respect you? Behave like you deserve our respect and we will respect you. It is that simple.You can start by stopping with the endless cupcake posts, the non-stopping criticism of a band you are obviously not a fan of, and the ridiculous, nagging, whining perpetual complaints about not being treated fairly.

At the risk of being called a kissass I don't see a problem with any of the moderating going on here and I think Zint has been on top form since the takeover. Really can't fault the guy at all. :shrugs: To those getting their knickers in a twist over any of this I suggest you step away from the monitor and go get some fresh air. :)

Well man, you should realise that the morons whining for moderation are the exact same morons that should be moderated. :shrugs:

What?

I'm sorry SoulMonster. I'm not as intelligent as you are cutie.

Would you please put that in elementary speech? Thanks. :D

I don't believe in karma, I think it is a silly concept for the weak-minded. But here on mygnrforum, on this tiny site of the Internet, we actually do have karma in function because this place really is governed by a benevolent creator who watches over us with a forgiving and friendly nature and who acts out punishment and reward in direct correlation to our behaviour. So when your posts are deleted, locked or moved there is a strong reason for that. That specific reason may be beyond you - even when explained in embarrassing details - but rest assured that the reason is good and that you would have been kicked out of most other forums.

Edited by SoulMonster

What?

I'm sorry SoulMonster. I'm not as intelligent as you are cutie.

Would you please put that in elementary speech? Thanks. :D

I don't believe in karma, I think it is a silly concept for the weak-minded. But here on mygnrforum, on this tiny site of the Internet, we actually do have karma in function because this place really is governed by a benevolent creator who watches over us with a forgiving and friendly nature and who acts out punishment and reward in direct correlation to our behaviour. So when your posts are deleted, locked or moved there is a strong reason for that. That specific reason may be beyond you - even when explained in embarrassing details - but rest assured that the reason is good and that you would have been kicked out of most other forums.

:lol: Funny because it's true.:shrugs:

WARNING *NOT A STAFF POST*

Mod squad feel free to delete my post later for cleanliness, but I must say a few things here.

Here is what I see, as a fan of the band past and present, as a user of this forum. My status as a news reporter having nothing to do with this.

I see a very small handfull of people that before the takeover pushed and pushed to get banned as some sort of trophy, they got their wish...

... all banned members are now back, great! If it were not for the fact that the same small group that were against our policies of past now come to what I consider a VERY open forum that is VERY lenient on the rules and the posts by the users here, to come and try to push some more, push hard to see what is the breaking point of the mods. That is what I am seeing, and as a user here (not staff opinion) it is not only disconcerning but needs to end. I have always said if someone does not want to be here then leave, log out and don't come back. Like I said it is a small group intent on finding the line and crossing it just to say they did then complain about the mods or the site. This site is 1000 times more open to users than it ever was, why the fuck is that not good enough?

To me, hmmph, to watch all Subs and HV as well as all the staff put into this to make it so that everyone can have a good fucking time and be resonable is being pissed on by a group set out to try to destroy it fucking sucks, plain and simple, it fucking sucks.

I am all for allowing EVERY user of past coming back, most of them apprieciated the gesture and have found a place here to call their own, it is just this handfull of users that defy logic.

I don't get it, I don't think I will. The idea here is to enjoy whatever you love about the band or the people in it past or present, we all share at least something here so why try to engage mods and admin over and over, over what I consider petty shit like look I got Zint to lock my thread, or ER said this or that can you believe that? It is childish shit that I thought this group should have grown out of by now, it is really sad to think otherwise IMO.

Oh well, nothing I can do but post about my thoughts regarding the BS I have been seeing lately. As a user there is not one mod here not doing a great job, not one. The staff here worked tiresly to bring this to you the users and to have a few users shit on it is really crappy. You know Zint the guy some of you love to hate? HE IS THE REASON FOR MANY things you love about this new layout. If it was not for Zint working here day and night during our discussions on layout for the new mygnrforum we would not have many sections you all seem to love, ATTITUDE for one, how about Slash? Zint stood out for me during the layout change, why? He put his entire fucking heart into this venture, not taking anything from any other mods or staff but Zint stood out, he fucking worked very very hard. For anyone to shit on him for being a mod or doing mod duties leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Things are not always as you think they are I guess is my point, the staff here does not have a pick on a specific user motto, or a group of users be it Slash fans, BBF fans, Beta fans whoever, this as a staff member here for some time IMO is the most fluid and understanding group of staff I have worked with here, it is fluid and we thought you might enjoy it...

Ramble on'

inb4 :jerkoff::violin: etc etc etc

Just my point of view, I don't hold grudges, let's all just get the fuck along and enjoy life instead of looking for the negative, it truly brings ya down :shrugs:

anyways, I still love MOST of you :rofl-lol: and as most returning members know I get along with anyone, cut the shit

Justin

Great post! Totally agree with you on Zint too, to be fair I can kinda see where he was coming from beforehand too now. Seemed a little heavy handed on the old ban button but with hindsight I'm guessing it was out of frustration with the state of the place as much as anything else. I got my marching orders a few times for lashing out at MSL other members out of frustration because the place was so heavily biased to the nutswingers. I'm not saying that was a conscious decision from the mods just that so many people had either left or been purged in the latter days of Madison's reign of terror that having a sensible discussion became impossible. When the general tone is set by people like lolcano, Popcorn, Soulmonster, Ali and MSL (no offence fellas but you see what I'm getting at) then it's just frustrating as hell and leads to more in the way of arguments. Now we've more of a balance of opinions and a more relaxed atmosphere I think everybody has just lightened up and the forum is such a nicer place to be as a result.

Edited by Dazey

Great post! Totally agree with you on Zint too, to be fair I can kinda see where he was coming from beforehand too now. Seemed a little heavy handed on the old ban button but with hindsight I'm guessing it was out of frustration with the state of the place as much as anything else. I got my marching orders a few times for lashing out at MSL other members out of frustration because the place was so heavily biased to the nutswingers. I'm not saying that was a conscious decision from the mods just that so many people had either left or been purged in the latter days of Madison's reign of terror that having a sensible discussion became impossible. When the general tone is set by people like lolcano, Popcorn, Soulmonster, Ali and MSL (no offence fellas but you see what I'm getting at) then it's just frustrating as hell and leads to more in the way of arguments. Now we've more of a balance of opinions and a more relaxed atmosphere I think everybody has just lightened up and the forum is such a nicer place to be as a result.

Again I sense the "balance argument", in which people are happy because now the positivity towards GN'R has been balanced with negativity. I don't get that. Why should a fan forum be balanced by non-fans? Should a carnivore forum have a large number of vegans, too, just to balance it out? It doesn't make sense. I am not saying it should be unconditional and fanatic, criticism is good and often validated when it comes to GN'R, just that I don't get why we should be happy about all the members here who haven't got anything positive to say ever and just come here to cupcake and derail. This is a fan forum.

Again I sense the "balance argument", in which people are happy because now the positivity towards GN'R has been balanced with negativity. I don't get that. Why should a fan forum be balanced by non-fans? Should a carnivore forum have a large number of vegans, too, just to balance it out? It doesn't make sense. I am not saying it should be unconditional and fanatic, criticism is good and often validated when it comes to GN'R, just that I don't get why we should be happy about all the members here who haven't got anything positive to say ever and just come here to cupcake and derail. This is a fan forum.

I understand what you are saying. But see, for many there is only one GNR. That's the old line up and they don't bash that. They only bash the new line up and what has become of Axl. However I see your point and sometimes the bashing is a little to much, not only Axl, but also towards Slash. But true, there should be more 'real' discussions, however after all these years, I understand this is somehow not possible on a GNR board :shrugs:

Edited by MBRose

WARNING *NOT A STAFF POST*

Mod squad feel free to delete my post later for cleanliness, but I must say a few things here.

Here is what I see, as a fan of the band past and present, as a user of this forum. My status as a news reporter having nothing to do with this.

I see a very small handfull of people that before the takeover pushed and pushed to get banned as some sort of trophy, they got their wish...

... all banned members are now back, great! If it were not for the fact that the same small group that were against our policies of past now come to what I consider a VERY open forum that is VERY lenient on the rules and the posts by the users here, to come and try to push some more, push hard to see what is the breaking point of the mods. That is what I am seeing, and as a user here (not staff opinion) it is not only disconcerning but needs to end. I have always said if someone does not want to be here then leave, log out and don't come back. Like I said it is a small group intent on finding the line and crossing it just to say they did then complain about the mods or the site. This site is 1000 times more open to users than it ever was, why the fuck is that not good enough?

To me, hmmph, to watch all Subs and HV as well as all the staff put into this to make it so that everyone can have a good fucking time and be resonable is being pissed on by a group set out to try to destroy it fucking sucks, plain and simple, it fucking sucks.

I am all for allowing EVERY user of past coming back, most of them apprieciated the gesture and have found a place here to call their own, it is just this handfull of users that defy logic.

I don't get it, I don't think I will. The idea here is to enjoy whatever you love about the band or the people in it past or present, we all share at least something here so why try to engage mods and admin over and over, over what I consider petty shit like look I got Zint to lock my thread, or ER said this or that can you believe that? It is childish shit that I thought this group should have grown out of by now, it is really sad to think otherwise IMO.

Oh well, nothing I can do but post about my thoughts regarding the BS I have been seeing lately. As a user there is not one mod here not doing a great job, not one. The staff here worked tiresly to bring this to you the users and to have a few users shit on it is really crappy. You know Zint the guy some of you love to hate? HE IS THE REASON FOR MANY things you love about this new layout. If it was not for Zint working here day and night during our discussions on layout for the new mygnrforum we would not have many sections you all seem to love, ATTITUDE for one, how about Slash? Zint stood out for me during the layout change, why? He put his entire fucking heart into this venture, not taking anything from any other mods or staff but Zint stood out, he fucking worked very very hard. For anyone to shit on him for being a mod or doing mod duties leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Things are not always as you think they are I guess is my point, the staff here does not have a pick on a specific user motto, or a group of users be it Slash fans, BBF fans, Beta fans whoever, this as a staff member here for some time IMO is the most fluid and understanding group of staff I have worked with here, it is fluid and we thought you might enjoy it...

Ramble on'

inb4 :jerkoff::violin: etc etc etc

Just my point of view, I don't hold grudges, let's all just get the fuck along and enjoy life instead of looking for the negative, it truly brings ya down :shrugs:

anyways, I still love MOST of you :rofl-lol: and as most returning members know I get along with anyone, cut the shit

Justin

Good sir, I just respectfully stood up and physically applauded this post! th_thclapping.gif

Very well said!

Maybe I was a little harsh to include you in the list cos all said and done you're not insane but I wasn't saying I was glad there was negativity, only that there was a more moderate middle ground now. I mean disagreeing with lolcano, Angeles and Popcorn doesn't make you a hater it just means you're unlikely to spend an inordinate amount of time smearing your own faeces up the walls of your padded cell. :)

Edited by Dazey

Anyone who has admin emails enabled should get our first mass email in a long time in the next day or so. :)

For those that don't, here it is: http://www.mygnrforum.com/public/email_template/aug12.html

Also, we now have a Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. You can access both documents at any time through the links at the bottom of every page on the site.