Your 1 GN'R Wish

Cuddy

Times are tough around here . We all know there is plenty of stuff out there that could keep us occupied till at least something exciting happens. So if you were to log on tomorrow what would be something that would make you an excited GN'R fan and make up for the torture that we are going through now? Fire away.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point I have to agree with Axl/Slash finding peace with each other so it will get everyone on this board to up about it. I think Slash is just as much a holdout on that as Axl though, though that's contrary to popular belief. Hoping for new music at this point is pointless.

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave

It's a tie between Fink, bucket, or izzy coming back and replacing dj, or axl getting rid of the stupid hats and customs and going back to the 2009 shacklers revenge in osaka look.

Why dont you want Ashba?

I don't hate ashba, but I don't like him. Something about him just seems like he's obsessed with himself. I wish I liked him, because I know he probably isn't like that at all, but it just comes across that way for whatever reason and it makes me not like him. He's not really a bad player though.

It's a tie between Fink, bucket, or izzy coming back and replacing dj, or axl getting rid of the stupid hats and customs and going back to the 2009 shacklers revenge in osaka look.

Haha, I love that! Out of all the things the fans want your choice is for Axl to change how he looks on stage. Brilliant :D

The Chinese Democracy Sessions

A four to five disc box set featuring:

• All of the unreleased (no matter how unfinished) songs from the Chinese Democracy sessions in unaltered format
  • Original versions of the songs from Chinese Democracy with no Bumblefoot, Fortus or Frank
  • The re-recorded AFD
  • A feature length documentary on the making of Chinese Democracy, featuring hours of never before seen video footage

That and AFD multitracks

Edited by bacardimayne

After the birth of my daughter.......watching my eldest son play in the state championship baseball game and being told by the state championship coach that he should have been All State.........a boxed set of unreleased GnR material would be the third rated event on my 2012 highlight list.

Times are tough around here . We all know there is plenty of stuff out there that could keep us occupied till at least something exciting happens. So if you were to log on tomorrow what would be something that would make you an excited GN'R fan and make up for the torture that we are going through now? Fire away.

My wish is for all the "fans" of the band that do nothing but bitch and moan about every thing possible under the sun to do with Guns N' Roses to somehow be blocked from using GN'R forums ever again.

After the birth of my daughter.......watching my eldest son play in the state championship baseball game and being told by the state championship coach that he should have been All State.........a boxed set of unreleased GnR material would be the third rated event on my 2012 highlight list.

Congrats

Release lots of video footage onto Blu-ray from the Duff Slash era GN'R. There's a ton of it in the vault.

This