Should Slash work with Lady Gaga?

Jakey Styley

After the failure of Born This Way she can't afford to do any more rock experimentation. Back to generic electronic pop. (which is where she's better anyway)

You and I was very successful. Imagine a monster like Judas with Slash behind it. Born This Way did not fail either.

After the failure of Born This Way she can't afford to do any more rock experimentation. Back to generic electronic pop. (which is where she's better anyway)

You and I was very successful. Imagine a monster like Judas with Slash behind it. Born This Way did not fail either.

I don't know the stats but I'm pretty sure I've read that the album sold less than the first two (despite an early surge due to lowered prices on Amazon or something) and that the title track and Edge of Glory were the only two successful (in Lady Gaga terms) singles.

Not to mention being swept at the Grammys and now she's pretty much fallen off the face of the Earth.

Again, I haven't been keeping up with her, so I don't know if what I'm saying is true or not.

Gaga does what she does well. Better than anybody. Her previous album was no match (not Gaga enough :D ) compared to the previous two albums.

In anwser to the question, if Gaga creates as song that needs that special something, ie a Slash guitar, then yes, Slash should work with Lady Gaga.

Slash did after all work with Rihanna on Rockstar

it's only had 44,488,996+ views :blink:

Edited by vaida

Gaga does what she does well. Better than anybody. Her previous album was no match (not Gaga enough :D ) compared to the previous two albums.

In anwser to the question, if Gaga creates as song that needs that special something, ie a Slash guitar, then yes, Slash should work with Lady Gaga.

Slash did after all work with Rihanna on Rockstar

it's only had 44,488,996+ views :blink:

too bad the guitar on rockstar was way down in the mix and you could barely hear it

Surely the really obvious thing here would be Axl and Gaga considering at their roots they're a bunch of piano playing Queen worshippers, no?

If he's gonna do something with another female pop tart, he should do so w/ chistina aguilera cause the biatch has a killer set of pipes on her

I was gonna say boobs, but whatever.

And Gaga ain't a pop tart. Sorry, just no.

I don't know the stats but I'm pretty sure I've read that the album sold less than the first two (despite an early surge due to lowered prices on Amazon or something) and that the title track and Edge of Glory were the only two successful (in Lady Gaga terms) singles.

Not to mention being swept at the Grammys and now she's pretty much fallen off the face of the Earth.

Again, I haven't been keeping up with her, so I don't know if what I'm saying is true or not.

no i would not want slash working with her

as for born again the first week for 2 days it was released it was on sale at amazon for 99 cents an album, it sold 1.11 millions copies (which most sales were from the 99 cent album sale) the second week it plunged 84% to 174,000 copies sold during week 2 which is the second biggest drop for an album debuting at #1 since 1991 when the nielsen scan was started.

basically her last album sold 1/2 of what her first album sold, her 15 minutes of fame are almost over thank fucking god lol

slash should just stick with what he is doing and stay away from gagga