2º Bridge School Benefit Show Oct 21, 2012

NachoLZ

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl sounds great to me.

Dude, you got to get those ears checked. If you consider this a great performance I really don't know what to say.

Didn't say it was THE greatest, but compared to the worst we've ever heard, yes ... On Patience and partially on Jungle, I think he sounds great.

I am literally in shock at how awful the acoustic WTTJ clip sounds. Maybe this isn't the right place to express serious emotions, but I honestly care about Axl Rose and what I heard disturbed me greatly. I'm in complete denial that this is what he can possibly sound like. It's as though the audio has been tampered with in some way, it is that bad.

I am literally in shock at how awful the acoustic WTTJ clip sounds. Maybe this isn't the right place to express serious emotions, but I honestly care about Axl Rose and what I heard disturbed me greatly. I'm in complete denial that this is what he can possibly sound like. It's as though the audio has been tampered with in some way, it is that bad.

It's not that bad whiner.

it's not the audio. something is wrong with axl's voice. could be strep. or something more serious. we don't know. we're not doctors. but it sounds like axl need hospital treatment and time to heal his voice.

What is not that bad? The fact that he flubbed the lyrics, or the fact that his voice sounds like a wounded cat? This is not what Axl Rose freaking sounds like, I don't care how old or sick he is. I'm not whining, I am honestly confused. I wouldn't want to see ANYONE who sings like this perform. Forget the fact that the name of the person singing is Axl Rose... if his name was Joe Bareass, I'd be like.. WTF is this?

it's not the audio. something is wrong with axl's voice. could be strep. or something more serious. we don't know. we're not doctors. but it sounds like axl need hospital treatment and time to heal his voice.

Thank you because it doesn't seem like anyone is taking this seriously. Haters are pouncing on it and fans are saying "it's not that bad" but I think there is serious shit going on here. It's like watching Jerry Garcia during his final days with the Grateful Dead. It's freaking me out.

What is not that bad? The fact that he flubbed the lyrics, or the fact that his voice sounds like a wounded cat? This is not what Axl Rose freaking sounds like, I don't care how old or sick he is. I'm not whining, I am honestly confused. I wouldn't want to see ANYONE who sings like this perform. Forget the fact that the name of the person singing is Axl Rose... if his name was Joe Bareass, I'd be like.. WTF is this?

Thank you because it doesn't seem like anyone is taking this seriously. Haters are pouncing on it and fans are saying "it's not that bad" but I think there is serious shit going on here. It's like watching Jerry Garcia during his final days with the Grateful Dead. It's freaking me out.

IMO there's something seriously wrong with axl's voice. whether it's strep or bronchitis. something much worse. something is wrong. in 2006 axl had a killer voice. killer look. killer physical shape. the outline for the better vid with axl's role in the video. something is wrong in 2012. i'm not a doctor. i can't tell you what it is. what i can tell you is i'd advise against performing live until you're healthy. body and soul

IMO there's something seriously wrong with axl's voice. whether it's strep or bronchitis. something much worse. something is wrong. in 2006 axl had a killer voice. killer look. killer physical shape. the outline for the better vid with axl's role in the video. something is wrong in 2012. i'm not a doctor. i can't tell you what it is. what i can tell you is i'd advise against performing live until you're healthy. body and soul

Listen to Patience, Axl kill(t) it.

Listen to Patience, Axl kill(t) it.

first show? cause axl blew out his voice on first patience. when that happens you want to take a break from performing until you're better

I'm just listening to the clips on YouTube and they are starting to get shut down. I don't know if I'm hearing first night or second, but I just wish this wasn't happening. I don't want it for Axl, I don't want it for the songs and I don't want it for the audience. Christ, at least this performance was for charity.

It's not that bad whiner.

Nah it is pretty bad. I myself could barely make it through. If you are sick you are sick, there is not much that could have been done otherwise - but still it was horrid nonetheless. At least he sounded better from what we can make of the clips from Night 2

Click this link and read all of it, axl is bashed by this guy in the letter, but is defended...but that video in that link does sound pretty bad

http://gawker.com/5954050/axl-rose-performed-at-bridge-school-but-guns-n-roses-is-still-a-fresh-corpse-this-morning

Axl Rose Performed at Bridge School But Guns N’ Roses Is Still a Fresh Corpse This Morning

What ever happened to Axl Rose ... I was such a huge fan of him for some reason in the 90's I guess because he put so much into his music and singing.

I guess karma is a bitch.. because on Saturday October 20 he gave this performance live at the Bridge School.... (The benefactor of Neil Young's annual benefit concerts. The school helps physically challenged children overcome their impairments via the use of technology. )

This performance left me speechless and realizing why he no longer performs.. ( or does and people just don't go LOL... )

Sad... sad sad.... I guess the next stop for AXL is the 2 am infomercial circuit .. music of the 90s collections... ugggg that is if he can stay standing long enough