What other Neil Young songs would you like Axl to cover?

Randy Lahey

What other Neil Young songs would you like Axl to cover? His voice is really suited to singing Neil Young songs these days. I'd love it if he took a stab at Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere or Walk On next.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9LOM1C_pqM

Edited by Randy Lahey
  • Like 1

BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD AGAN

Not for a cover but I'd like to see him writing a song like that in terms of coming to peace with the past.

AMBULANCE BLUES

Again just something like it, a heavy lyrics 'Desolation Row' type of song in the tradition of 'Coma' would be cool.

"This notes for you" lol

I would love to hear Axl's take on that one. Remember the video that one the MTV best video award and didn't even get any air play because it made fun of Michael Jackson's hair catching on fire.

Since I'm not a huge Neil Young fan, if that's not the correct name of the song, I'm sorry.

I did like him when he was in Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young. Now that band had some amazing songs too.

Almost Cut my hair - classic!

• 1 year later...

I could really see them pulling off LIke a Hurricane- with the numerous guitar solos, keyboards, etc- it would incorporate the whole band.

As a Neil Young fanatic, I lean toward the obscure and would like to hear them cover Ordinary People- the studio version is like 30 min long