Ultimate Classic Rock Bowl 2013 Poll

cheesecake

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More importantly, he doesn't consider Chinese masterpiece. BAN HIM! :lol:

To me CD is a masterpiece and I can understand that it is not everyones cup of tea. The Illusions albums though? C'mon now. Some of the greatest tunes are from those albums...

Masterpieces:

Beatles have Revolver, Rubber Soul, Sgt Pepper, Abbey Road, White Album, Help....

Stones have Sticky Fingers, Let it Bleed, Beggars Banquet, Exile, Some Girls, Aftermath/

Guns have, Appetite.

Come on man, I will never vote if this poll only includes the current Axl's band but since Guns N' Roses is such a big name. I'll vote for what I consider to be Guns.

AFD and The Illusions are the albums that made me fell in love with the band and that's where my vote goes for.

I think it's hilarious that both GNR and Van Halen are using their Facebook pages to solicit votes for this stupid poll.

That screams Rock n Roll bad asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame is a joke.............but a few fans deciding who wins an online popularity contest (where people can vote multiple times which makes the poll ridiculous) is a huge source of pride. You gotta love the swingers.

Edited by Groghan

I think it's hilarious that both GNR and Van Halen are using their Facebook pages to solicit votes for this stupid poll.

That screams Rock n Roll bad asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame is a joke.............but a few fans deciding who wins an online popularity contest (where people can vote multiple times which makes the poll ridiculous) is a huge source of pride. You gotta love the swingers.

Oh shit!

You don't consider UYI I and II masterpieces? Where's the ignore button???

A 'masterpiece' is usually defined as something that is perfect or near perfect. UYI - despite having many great songs - has My World, Get in the Ring, Shotgun Blues and Bad Apples. It is also over-produced.

I like Bad Apples but it is no Day Tripper. The people speaking on the poll are absolutely correct in their indignation. The Beatles released over 200 songs in 7 years and very few of them are less than great. Guns released 50 songs in six years and a few of them stink. Chinese Democracy doesn't count as it clearly isn't Guns N' Roses.

I like Bad Apples but it is no Day Tripper. The people speaking on the poll are absolutely correct in their indignation. The Beatles released over 200 songs in 7 years and very few of them are less than great. Guns released 50 songs in six years and a few of them stink. Chinese Democracy doesn't count as it clearly isn't Guns N' Roses.

Yeah well, it's just a meaningless online poll where you can vote more than once. The Beatles are the obvious winner anyway, anybody who has passed kindergarten could have predicted that they would win a "tournament" like this, it's expected. As a Guns N' Roses fan I absolutely love it because Guns N' Roses has hung around this long and everybody taking this "Ultimate Classic Rock" poll seriously are MAD AS HELL. It's great.