Ultimate Classic Rock Bowl 2013 Poll

cheesecake

A final Rush - GNR would be a total joke as well.

Rush will probably make it to the final and probably win, since they have an very active fanbase as well. It would be an even bigger joke. Leaving Led, The Stones, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, AC/DC behind, laughable.

Oh, I can't vote against the Beatles, just as I could not vote against Led. I am sorry.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted guns of course, i get the love for the beatles i really do just i feel a little overhyped. There really just a pop band and regarding rush they battered aerosmith so that if we get to the final is going to be very tough.

GnR is losing. Can't help it. It's the fuckin' Beatles. Thing is... Rush is beating Van Halen with a whopping 80%. Rush is gonna win this thing. Not that they aren't awesome. Just think the Beatles are the Beatles, y' know...

I was reading the comments at the bottom and it's hilarious that many thought the result was fixed (the word 'fishy' was used many times) as they couldn't believe how GNR made this far. Bet they would go beserk if they knew there are forums on the Net where GNR is the everyday topic.

Shows how some thought GNR is dead and nobody gives a rat about it.

I was reading the comments at the bottom and it's hilarious that many thought the result was fixed (the word 'fishy' was used many times) as they couldn't believe how GNR made this far. Bet they would go beserk if they knew there are forums on the Net where GNR is the everyday topic.

Shows how some thought GNR is dead and nobody gives a rat about it.

LOL they don't even apply simple logic as said below.

I don't see a small group voting on this poll. Each person can vote .01% every hour or a dork's average of .08% each day. Simple math and analysis.

As mentioned earlier, GNR has huge FB followers, Top Charts on Billboard, tops trending news, winning survey polls by you called small groups, etc.

BEST OF 2012 Catalog Albums - GNR #5

http://www.billboard...lbums?year=2012

BEST OF 2012 Catalog Artists - GNR #8

http://www.billboard...tists?year=2012

BILLBOARD 200 - GNR #104

http://www.billboard...&order=position

It's not about which is the superior band of all time, it's the 2013 bowl.. idg why fans won't vote for gn'r.

Well to be fair it does say "to determine the genre’s true champion", all the 2013 means is that the polling is occurring in 2013, not voting on who is active in the year 2013 (because The Beatles would not even be on the list then)

But I gotta go with The Beatles, they are just in another league altogether IMO. Then again the way that site does the polling is a bit odd so it doesn't really matter anyway

Edited by WhazUp

GN'R defeating the Stones is just completely gay, I am sorry; I know you are on a gnr forum and are therefore gnr fans but you have to put this thing into perspective. GN'R had only one bona fide masterpiece (Appetite). The Stones have five or six (Aftermath, Beggars, Let it Bleed, Sticky Fingers, Exile, Some Girls). It is up to the Beatles to kick gnr out now. The Beatles have 13 albums and 13 virtual masterpieces (well, Let it Be and the Yellow Submarine are a bit iffy) - their legacy is astonishing and far greater than GN'R's legacy.

Apparently producing one good album and being the laziest band in history is superior to producing 13 albums in a decade and completely changing the face of music!

This is supposed to be a ROCK bowl, how can u possibly say the beatles were a rock band, a 60s boy band yes.

Apparently producing one good album and being the laziest band in history is superior to producing 13 albums in a decade and completely changing the face of music!

This is supposed to be a ROCK bowl, how can u possibly say the beatles were a rock band, a 60s boy band yes.

Laugh.gif

The fact that Queen wasn't even on the poll is sad.