Ultimate Classic Rock Bowl 2013 Poll

cheesecake

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GnR is easily better than the Stones. Come on, these guys cant hold a candle next to Axl and Slash; their fucking dated big time. I like the Stones but when I listen to a GnR song and then go back to the Stones I feel like im 100 years old, IM YAWNING!!!!!!

Also Zep sounds fucking weak next to GNR!!!!!!

Original Guns N' Roses is better than both bands IMO.

Voted Gn'R again!

Muahahahahahahaha this made me laugh out loud stupidity on this forum is mindbobbling

The Beatles = :sleeper: :sleeper:

The Beatles = rock4

AC/DC were alright the first hunded times they decided to rewrite the same songs over and over again

Not interested in defending AC/DC 'cause what you said is true but The Beatles has always been boring to me.

Edited by pi2loc

The Beatles = :sleeper: :sleeper:

The Beatles = rock4

AC/DC were alright the first hunded times they decided to rewrite the same songs over and over again

Not interested in defend AC/DC 'cause what you said is true but The Beatles has always been boring to me.

That's cool man obviously not every band is for everyone, but still I am quite surprised AC/DC is cutting it that close

Led Zepellin and Stones are pioneer of rnr but it doesn't mean that they are the best...personally for me guns n roses is the best band of the world...and ofcourse I will vote 100 times

I get the feeling GNR's numbers are the same 20 people voting every hour.

Definetely blind fanaticism at it`s absolute best

Edited by Son of a Guns

Led Zepellin and Stones are pioneer of rnr but it doesn't mean that they are the best...personally for me guns n roses is the best band of the world...and ofcourse I will vote 100 times

I get the feeling GNR's numbers are the same 20 people voting every hour.

Oh fuck of and accept reality that GNR are still the best band in the world.