If you could go and see any 3 Guns shows, which ones would you pick??

ace3494

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know if there is an audio bootleg of the 3rd night at Hammerstein, I was there and cant find anything, only a crappy short video clip.

Ritz 88

Paris, France 1992

Rock In Rio both Nights in 1991

New GNR:

Any of the Hammerstein 2006 shows. I've went to all of them though in 2006

I'd choose two from the early days.

Probably '88 Ritz even though it wasn't there best show, but because of the video footage.

I'd choose maybe the London show in '87 at the Hammersmith Odeon.

I'd want to hit an Illusions tour show, too, but early, with Izzy. Maybe Indiana.

Mine would be

88' Ritz (best of appetite)

92' Tokyo (best of UYI)

and the O2 show in 2010, with duff, because Axl was on fuckin fire.

Same. But i'm in doubt about Tokyo. I think i would choose RIO 91'.

Edited by MattElias

It is a bit of a waste of a vote choosing a nugnr show. You have the choice to see the originals in their raw prime and you would rather see a bunch of losers cover their way through the original's classics! Doesn't make any sense to me.

cause we dont caaare, so please let us beeeeee. -joe cocker lol

- chicago (coma was played)

- dublin 2010

- montreal 2010 (i was there)

now ^^thats zero proof, only a subjective opinion.

No it's not. Bumblefoot didn't base this info on a personal account of the time. This is 2013. Techs know precisely the duration of a gig from the hundred bits of technology involved in a GN'R production. Now, can you please offer evidence disputing this fact as oppose to hyping up a so far non-existent thread?

And people that claim to want to have been at the Dublin show back in 2010, that's pure revisionism. From a ticket payer standpoint, Axl was never as hostile to an audience ever, it would have been cold and disheartening for any fan to endure. Irrespective of the stellar vocal perforce.

now ^^thats zero proof, only a subjective opinion.

No it's not. Bumblefoot didn't base this info on a personal account of the time. This is 2013. Techs know precisely the duration of a gig from the hundred bits of technology involved in a GN'R production. Now, can you please offer evidence disputing this fact as oppose to hyping up a so far non-existent thread?

how can you say this as a fact when it clearly isnt? did he talk about exact counters? did Axl or anyone else? got an exact qoute? or did they maybe just blabber smth. after an exciting long show they'd like to have made it the longest one (but didnt) and then others just believed it? you even think they'd pushed "start" played 3,5h and then run to the "stop" buttom right after?

i gave you a digital number with the exact Tokyo09 show lenght based on multiple(!) digital(!) recordings....all having the same lenght and all point out being shorter than they've said, and shorter than Inglewood91.

Mine would be

88' Ritz (best of appetite)

92' Tokyo (best of UYI)

and the O2 show in 2010, with duff, because Axl was on fuckin fire.

any show from 1988/maybe the show from 1987 in the Paradiso

1991 08.03. Inglewood (longest GNR show)

London 02 2010 with Duff

Edited by Crash Diet