May 24th, 2013 - Pryor, OK: Rocklahoma

scans n' copies

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To a regular fan, I'm sure this was an excellent concert. As a fan who checks every setlist, this is a meh concert. That's my point.

Perhaps but they are playing the gig for the people AT the show yes? They have not seen this setlist yet.....

same setlist, atleast they improved the stage

I would think the audience likes the setlist. But I see now that when you claim the concert is "meh" what you mean is that you personally would have preferred changes to the setlist. But form all objective criteria of judging a show, I believe this show is pretty great.

EDIT: I also see now that I am mixing you two guys up. Sorry about that.

Edited by SoulMonster

To a regular fan, I'm sure this was an excellent concert. As a fan who checks every setlist, this is a meh concert. That's my point.

Perhaps but they are playing the gig for the people AT the show yes? They have not seen this setlist yet.....

I know. I just wish us die hard fans could have something to be excited about, it's been a long time, you know, since the last time we were all really excited about something.

I know. I just wish us die hard fans could have something to be excited about, it's been a long time, you know, since the last time we were all really excited about something.

I agree, but I am also afraid it will be quite some time before we get excited again.

I agree, but I am also afraid it will be quite some time before we get excited again.

Yeah, I know. Too bad that as time passes, less and less people remain here.