You get to replace one member of Guns n' Roses

username

Who do you replace?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Congratulations!

You've won some sort of odd contest, and here's your prize: You get to replace one member of Guns n' Roses with someone else.

There are rules though:

- You can't choose NOT to replace anybody. A choice has to be made.

- You can't replace them for someone who has been in Guns n' Roses before.

Explain who and why.

Edited by username

Btw anybody who vote for Axl can go fuck themselves.... Yes, his voice is weaker now, but he is the only member in the band now that made GNR's legacy

He's also the one keeping us from getting new music so I was tempted but....

I'm gonna vote Tommy on this one. First of all, very subpar stage presence. Second, doesn't care if he doesn't release any new material, it appears. Third, his bass lines on CD are really mediocre. Last of all, he only co-wrote two songs. One of them was the single worst track in CD by far, the other is a piano ballad in which he shares songwriting credits with Dizzy and Axl. Don't think he played a major part in it.

Voted DJ. I just don't think he's good enough of a guitar player to be in Guns. Bumble and Fortus are on another level imo.

His personality is very off putting to me as well. Like there is nothing genuine about him at all.

I do like Ballad Of Death, and I think he does seem to know his way around a melody, so I'm willing to give him a chance and see what he can do in the studio, but if it was up to me, he'd be gone by now. Frank is a close second. Just not into his drumming style. Not good enough as well imo. To go from Brain to Frank....ouch.

Edited by Rovim

Guest bellastar2355

Tommy for Beta :takethat:

I thought she was going to replace him eventually

Fernando and vanessa were going to be in the band along with dijon