Will Scraped open the up coming shows?

wasted

Scraped isn't really a popular song even among CD fans... I personally hate it. And while Prostitute is quite an interesting song it's extremely hard to sing (a bit like TWAT) and I can't see Axl pulling it off successfully on a regular basis.

If I were Axl I'd stick to the most popular (if that's actually the word...) songs on CD, CD, Better, Sorry & TIL.

Never understood why this song is ragged on so much... Probably one of the most classic rockers on CD

Although a shame the drum intro was not on studio

i'm here to tell YOU

you are more than they tell YOU

oh, axl.... great lyrics.

Seriously? Of all the great lyrics he's ever written, you're going to give him shit about doing that once?

Prostitute is, along with TWAT and Cather up there with the Appetite trio and the UYI epics as gnr's greatest songs. It's very sad Prostitute didn't adapt well to a live setting. It should have been the last song before the encore WITH that outro.

I was in Worcester 2011, which was the last time Scraped was played. I used that time to grab a beer - as did most of the crowd and every other crowd during ChiDem songs. That's a fact.

not a reason for no promoting it. that the way people act for most new album anyway.

Edited by riot

Fun fact. He could actualy pull of prostitute/if the world and maddy right now. Should be close to the 2002 live version of him. Those song should be perfect right now to place in the set, just like twat and catcher which have hecome regulars on the set.

Songs like, scraped, rhiad,i.r.s, sorry all seem to be very hard, even shacklers. So why not drop em and just do twat,catcher,itw, maddy, the blues, this i love, better and chinese. From the album. That would be like crazy perfect.

I would like to see the band open with Shackler's after an intruiging short film is played on the video screens and then follow up with Scraped.

Both songs are in the same tuning and they are rockers. The show would hit the ground running.

Use that weirdass cartoon and the Exorcist III clip from the 2002 Rio and it would be perfect.

But I think that the Bucket/Robin version of New Guns would pull off that horror vibe a lot better.

Edited by Flayer