**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, let's see if the GNR dvd comes out before the Motley Crue dvd comes out in 2015. lol

I just got an email regarding the final Crue tour and they are also going to film the shows and put out a dvd/blue ray in 2015. It's also supposed to be seen in theatres.

Now will Axl let Motley Crue release a concert film before GNR?

Okay, let's see if the GNR dvd comes out before the Motley Crue dvd comes out in 2015. lol

I just got an email regarding the final Crue tour and they are also going to film the shows and put out a dvd/blue ray in 2015. It's also supposed to be seen in theatres.

Not only will we have The Dirt and a Crue gig on DVD before AFD, we will also have the next Sixx: A.M. album and probably a Sixx: A.M. tour

Yeah, probably! lol

I think the new Sixx AM is being recorded. I saw it on DJ's twitter account.

I think GNR should wait until the next residency in Vegas and then maybe their management will have their shit together and actually release what they film. or maybe not. lol

Not only will we have The Dirt and a Crue gig on DVD before AFD, we will also have the next Sixx: A.M. album and probably a Sixx: A.M. tour

Tell me you didn't just call a likely aborted nostalgia tour DVD "AFD".

That's what the residency was dubbed as. Like it or hate it accept it debate it ;)
  • Like 1

That's exactly what I did. Problem?

Nah, Izzy. You're cool with me.

Yeah, probably! lol

I think the new Sixx AM is being recorded. I saw it on DJ's twitter account.

I think GNR should wait until the next residency in Vegas and then maybe their management will have their shit together and actually release what they film. or maybe not. lol

I believe it's in the can. And I can't wait, loved that band since before Dj joined Guns.

Much more excited for new AM than this DVD, too...

Oh, BIG problem. The band broke up 17 years ago, and you got some fucking balls not still being hopping mad about it.

Just where do you get off?

• Like 1

I was hoping since it was called Appetite for Democracy that GNR would do the complete AFD album, but that didn't happen.

GNR did do all their hits and then some though.

The Vegas show I saw was awesome, so I don't know what the problem is about releasing a dvd of these shows?

In flight entertainment had Live at River Plate - AcDC. It had Black Ice tracks on it.

I reckon GNR Live in Las Vegas would be great.

It would be even much greater if they pull an ACDC move and record the gig here in Argentina.

I had a live bootleg show from River plate that was pretty wild. Any live cd from GNR would be great of the shows they've been doing since 09.

I was hoping since it was called Appetite for Democracy that GNR would do the complete AFD album, but that didn't happen.

GNR did do all their hits and then some though.

The Vegas show I saw was awesome, so I don't know what the problem is about releasing a dvd of these shows?

That, my friend, is the question behind this just-under-a-year old announcement thread....

Honestly - with the Vegas residency is happening in the Spring instead of later in the year, it would make perfect sense to coincide the announcement for the Vegas DVD with the announcement of the second residency.

I have highlighted the major issue with your statement. Perfect sense and this band are almost always mutually exclusive.

• Like 2

Honestly - with the Vegas residency is happening in the Spring instead of later in the year, it would make perfect sense to coincide the announcement for the Vegas DVD with the announcement of the second residency.

Then, the show MUST be different than the prior resident, cause it would make not sense to promote a DVD show doing the exactly same show in the same place...

Then, the show MUST be different than the prior resident, cause it would make not sense to promote a DVD show doing the exactly same show in the same place...

Really? Because some people may want a copy of what they just saw live. Kind of why Pearl Jam commercially released every concert they performed a few years back.