**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bit of a deja vu of last year, then it also turned up on theater's websites around here (Belgium) only to get cancelled. Why release this in theaters when we just want a dvd/blu-ray on amazon or via a site to order? Is it that hard to figure out? Who is going to see this aside from a couple of fans?

I find the idea of sitting in a movie theater watching a concert very odd.

I was almost considering it for Celebration Day as something to do with my uncle who's a Led Zep fan, but then both of us realised we're hardly ever arsed to go to the cinema these days.

That's what did it? You were almost ready to go and then remembered "I don't go to the cinema. I can't go."?

Used to go to the cinema a lot, but with how expensive it's gotten in London (£15 a ticket), and getting bored of films in general, it's not an automatic thing any more.

Shows up £12.50 for me should be a few quid cheaper for students, emergancy services, military etc.

Edit: 20.00 is the time it starts, not the ticket price ;)

Cineworld also showing it

Ah I see. Doh! I thought it was expensive.

In my defence there is a tick box with 20.00 next to it, I assumed that was the ticket selection.

Are you going?

Shows up £12.50 for me should be a few quid cheaper for students, emergancy services, military etc.

Edit: 20.00 is the time it starts, not the ticket price ;)

Cineworld also showing it

Ah I see. Doh! I thought it was expensive.

In my defence there is a tick box with 20.00 next to it, I assumed that was the ticket selection.

Are you going?

I bouht mrs 2 tix for a halestorm concert the same night. She can go with her sister though so im undecided. If it leaks i wont be going.

On cineworld in dublins website it says it's being released on the third of April in 3d it's not currently available for booking yet.

Interesting: http://www.cineworld.ie/whatson/guns-n-roses-appetite-for-democracy-in-3d

I may just hit Dublin during that particular period - been planning to visit anyway.

Is there anywhere up north showing it?

Almost $21 for this? Is that what theaters charge you in Europe? That's crazy.

Over here in Belgium it's 10 euro normal rate (14 $). We stopped going to the theater mainly because I got my own home cinema setup and I absolutely loath sitting through half an hour of commercials before a movie starts.

Over here in Belgium it's 10 euro normal rate (14 $). We stopped going to the theater mainly because I got my own home cinema setup and I absolutely loath sitting through half an hour of commercials before a movie starts.

It's not that much. That was me being dense until Axl Morris showed me the light. ;-)

I don't want to propagate false rumours. Lol

That's the best decision ever, man. You joined my team. :lol:

On cineworld in dublins website it says it's being released on the third of April in 3d it's not currently available for booking yet.

Interesting: http://www.cineworld.ie/whatson/guns-n-roses-appetite-for-democracy-in-3d

I may just hit Dublin during that particular period - been planning to visit anyway.

Is there anywhere up north showing it?

I haven't checked mate - but I know we have no Cineworld. Will you make the trip to Dublin by any chance?

Somehow I feel we're in the late 90s all over again. The DVD era.

Don't forget, it's supposed to be a 3d DVD. Maybe we'll get some red and blue glasses included.

And a free RIP t-shirt.

Come to think of it, Axl hasn't given away his house in a while. Maybe a purchase of the DVD could enter you in the sweepstakes?

Somehow I feel we're in the late 90s all over again. The DVD era.

Don't forget, it's supposed to be a 3d DVD. Maybe we'll get some red and blue glasses included.

And a free RIP t-shirt.

Come to think of it, Axl hasn't given away his house in a while. Maybe a purchase of the DVD could enter you in the sweepstakes?

• Like 1

I'm nerdily excited to go see it - assuming no typically-GNR cancellation occurs. Maybe I'll bump into some cunt with Atlas Shrugged in his pocket.