Rolling Stones Eternal Touring Thread

Zint

For the 5/25 show I can get a pair in section 117 for $230 each...gah, should I go for them or still take my chances and hold out hope on $85's so I can do both shows? :unsure:

Depends on where you want to sit...I bet they put more $ 85 tickets on sale but you may end up in nosebleeds....

All seats for 5/25 are sold out, except for some lower bowl.

I don't know if they'll bother with more $85 tickets now, but they might reduce for the remaining lower bowl seats.

Not sure if they'll bother with this one.

Radio station today said this gig is sold out...which is weird becuase I can still pull up lower bowl tickets.

All seats for 5/25 are sold out, except for some lower bowl.

I don't know if they'll bother with more $85 tickets now, but they might reduce for the remaining lower bowl seats.

Not sure if they'll bother with this one.

Radio station today said this gig is sold out...which is weird becuase I can still pull up lower bowl tickets.

So what do you think...should I get the 117's for $230? The show isn't sold out yet, that's for sure by looking at Ticketmaster. I'd love to try and swing 2 shows, but don't want to miss out by taking too big of a gamble...

:(

Why :( ?

It's up to you man, if you're comfortable with looking at their backs all night, and not seeing the screen and the cool stage and shit.

I know you've already seen the stage and all, but...personally, that view would bum me out. :shrugs:

They might mark down those other lower bowls if they don't move...and they are in full view at least.

I was more interested in the $85 tickets, even with their chances. Unless other tickets get marked down to like $110 or so, I probably won't go. I've got to slow down a bit right now after the Ozzy Meet & Greet ticket, plus I have the beach and a lot of other planned expenses (home theater stuff).

Like I said before, even if I don't get tickets for the DC show, I was lucky enough to get tickets for the Philly shows, and those are bound to have some differences between the two :)

It's up to you man, if you're comfortable with looking at their backs all night, and not seeing the screen and the cool stage and shit.

I know you've already seen the stage and all, but...personally, that view would bum me out. :shrugs:

They might mark down those other lower bowls if they don't move...and they are in full view at least.

Definitely wouldn't be looking at their backs all night. There's a picture on IORR, can't find it right now because their forum is a complete mess, but it was from the next section over from Vegas (The equivalent of 116 in the ACC), and even that was a side view. I dunno, I'll decide by this weekend. They're not optimal seats, but they are seats for a good price.

116 at ACC is rear view, no question.

117 ia moreso sideview, I guess depending on which end of the section you wind up at.

Are the tickets low row?

If so, that's not bad, if you're cool with side view...you'd be right in the action.

116 at ACC is rear view, no question.

117 ia moreso sideview, I guess depending on which end of the section you wind up at.

Are the tickets low row?

If so, that's not bad, if you're cool with side view...you'd be right in the action.

No, row 23.

Last night's setlist:

Get Off Of My Cloud

It's Only Rock N' Roll

Paint It Black

Gimme Shelter

Rocks Off

Waiting On A Wriend

Champagne & Reefer (w/ John Mayer)

Emotional Rescue

Doom And Gloom

One More Shot

Honky Tonk Women

Before They Make Me Run

Happy

Midnight Rambler (w/ Mick Taylor)

Miss You

Start Me Up

Tumbling Dice

Brown Sugar

Sympathy For The Devil

---

You Can't Always Get What You Want

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Satisfaction

Some tasty choices in the rotating slots!

Good news too - I think we're gonna be able to swing both Toronto gigs now - one of our Alice Cooper gigs in June got cancelled. It also happens to be the one my dad was gonna go with us to, so that's $250 we'll be getting back :shades:

Keep me posted on next Saturday's!

95% sure we're going, just haven't got our tickets yet. We can get seats in 117 for $220, back of the floor for $270, or middle of the floor for $330. I think we're gonna watch the prices on on those middle floor seats, hope they dip below $300. Then I think we'll just get the cheapest we can for the 6th.

I'll let you know what's up. We oughta get together with Zint and get some drinks before the show or something ;)

EDIT: better news yet - the Alice show got replaced with a Buffalo gig on the same day - tickets to that one are only $20! So we can keep that Alice show too! :D

I'd keep an eye on those mid floors.

I have a feeling the 5/25 show is going to have quite the electric vibe going on.

Most of those seats have sold to people willing to pay any price to see the Stones (and most of the seats are sold!)...it's going to pretty amped up in there.

Plus the Stones love Toronto!

Who's on the T.O. roster from here??

I have a feeling the 5/25 show is going to have quite the electric vibe going on.

Most of those seats have sold to people willing to pay any price to see the Stones (and most of the seats are sold!)...it's going to pretty amped up in there.

I think just you, me, and JB. Plus my mom of course. Would you be up for a little pre-show MyGNR get-together? :shades:

My mom's only concern about the floor seats are that she's pretty short, about 5'2" - she doesn't want to spend that much money and get stuck behind someone that's like 6' tall. I'm trying to convince her the floors would be a better bet if the prices keep dropping though.

There's someone on IORR that just listed a pair of back of floor tickets for $1255...good luck selling those :lol:

I think just you, me, and JB. Plus my mom of course. Would you be up for a little pre-show MyGNR get-together? :shades:

My mom's only concern about the floor seats are that she's pretty short, about 5'2" - she doesn't want to spend that much money and get stuck behind someone that's like 6' tall. I'm trying to convince her the floors would be a better bet if the prices keep dropping though.

There's someone on IORR that just listed a pair of back of floor tickets for $1255...good luck selling those :lol:

Don't forget my mom too. :lol:

I was thinking the same thing - we should all get together somewhere for a beer or two before the show provided the line-up for the $85 seats doesn't keep me outside for too long.

Those $330 floors don't sound too bad at all. The guy selling the $1255? Good luck! It was like when I say a ticket for the Leafs/Boston game on May 5th for like $14 000 on eBay. A single ticket up in the 300s. Good luck with that one. :lol:

Don't forget my mom too. :lol:

I was thinking the same thing - we should all get together somewhere for a beer or two before the show provided the line-up for the $85 seats doesn't keep me outside for too long.

Those $330 floors don't sound too bad at all. The guy selling the $1255? Good luck! It was like when I say a ticket for the Leafs/Boston game on May 5th for like $14 000 on eBay. A single ticket up in the 300s. Good luck with that one. :lol:

Oh yea, forgot you had $85's :lol:

We'll be heading up to Toronto pretty early, so we'd be able to meet up any time (Or after the gig too if that works!)

I should be there hopefully by 4:00 (I thought I had booked the day off work but I forgot to so the best I can swing is an early out).

What time have the Stones been coming on, 9:00? I'd check my ticket for the start time but alas, no ticket. :lol:

I should be there hopefully by 4:00 (I thought I had booked the day off work but I forgot to so the best I can swing is an early out).

What time have the Stones been coming on, 9:00? I'd check my ticket for the start time but alas, no ticket. :lol:

Tickets say 8:00, the shows have been starting about 9:00.

About what I expected then. As long as the line moves smoothly enough that I don't miss any of the show.

About what I expected then. As long as the line moves smoothly enough that I don't miss any of the show.

Maybe meet up ASAP and you can go get in line like 6-ish? It seems as long as you get there before doors open you're okay.

IF you get pit (And that's a damn big "if"), it filled very slowly in Brooklyn. As in, by 8 it wasn't even half full.

That sounds like a good plan. Meet up quick and if I do manage to get into the venue in a reasonable amount of time grab a beer before the show!

If I do get pit I'll be too busy shitting my pants to worry about getting in there right away. :lol:

To be honest I have no idea. My usual ACC venture consists of Union Station and walking right into the venue, and I haven't been there enough in the last couple of years to have gone looking for a pub nearby, save for Real Sports or whatever it's called right out front.