Rolling Stones Eternal Touring Thread

Zint

Still, it's an exclusive cd release only available through this item.

The vodka and RS crystal skull are nice perks though. ;)

I might hold off on getting this today, I want to see the merch at the show first.

Well, if the strategy is to hold on to the best tickets before putting them on sale today, they're really holding on to them. :tongue2:

So far with today's price drop, they cleared out scattered singles in the upper bowl, a rear view section (they even listed it as rear view} ..oh, and, seats in the A.C.C. restaurant :with a view".

As far the lower bowls, they reduced some back rows at the back of the arena.

Some floors showed up in sections further back.

So far, the rest have not been reduced.

No reductions, so far, today, has reached a level near $85

Getting ready to cross into Canada which means I can't use data on my phone anymore. Zint and JB: if you guys wanna get a hold of me either call or text me ;)

They said on twitter that tonight's guest is someone from Nashville who's never played with them before. I haven't got any ideas who it might be :shrugs:

Getting ready to cross into Canada which means I can't use data on my phone anymore. Zint and JB: if you guys wanna get a hold of me either call or text me ;)

They said on twitter that tonight's guest is someone from Nashville who's never played with them before. I haven't got any ideas who it might be :shrugs:

wave as you pass by Hamilton! LOL

P5 is in the pit. Fucking awesome!!

are you serious?!

that kids luck is insane :rofl-lol:

fucking awesome

He fared better than me. :lol:

I ended up with 323 but it was definitely doable. Better than obstructed view elsewhere - I could take in the whole stage and atmosphere.

The set list was perfect and the show was amazing. I'm still in awe. I might post a longer review tomorrow but in short it was among the top concerts I've ever seen. I also got to meet Mama Powerage for the first time, and it was nice to see Powerage himself again.

As a side note, Carrie sounded great.

I was sitting in my seat, and I spotted P5 walking up the floor with two bottles of water. And he kept walking and walking..and I thought "holy shit, he scored pit!".

I watched for him when he walked in the pit area but I didn't see him once he passed the entrance, so I think they were right up front on Keef's side.

So happy for you man, that's way cool!

I was sitting in my seat, and I spotted P5 walking up the floor with two bottles of water. And he kept walking and walking..and I thought "holy shit, he scored pit!".

I watched for him when he walked in the pit area but I didn't see him once he passed the entrance, so I think they were right up front on Keef's side.

Haha :lol: Was looking for you but didn't see you, I think I must've walked right by you when going back down though!

Yes, had pit tonight. Fucking amazing. My phone battery is low but I'll post more in the morning! Got some AMAZING pics of Keef too ;)

So you got pit with the $85 tickets off of ebay?....if you did can you tell us how it worked picking up the tix?

Well our guy also had $85's for himself and a few other people he sold them to. Didn't feel bad about buying from him since he clearly wasn't trying to gouge fans if he was willing to give back $100 on the spot if someone got upper bowl (Which he did do for the couple that went in with us that got 306's). Anyways, Toronto was a show that didn't have a limit on how many pairs of $85's people could have, so we just acted like he was a friend of ours that bought on tix on his card. He had a couple more guys who were taking forever to "eat" (I think more like pregame), so somehow he convinced the people working the $85 table to let him get the tickets for everyone who wasthere and then his own and the other pair later. We got there super early, so he said he'd give us first pick of what was available for all the bullshit we had to put up with because of his other guys. So that's how we got pit :)

I'll post a full review and pics in a bit, just woke up and gotta get some coffee in me :lol:

Haha :lol: Was looking for you but didn't see you, I think I must've walked right by you when going back down though!

Yes, had pit tonight. Fucking amazing. My phone battery is low but I'll post more in the morning! Got some AMAZING pics of Keef too ;)

So you got pit with the $85 tickets off of ebay?....if you did can you tell us how it worked picking up the tix?

Well our guy also had $85's for himself and a few other people he sold them to. Didn't feel bad about buying from him since he clearly wasn't trying to gouge fans if he was willing to give back $100 on the spot if someone got upper bowl (Which he did do for the couple that went in with us that got 306's). Anyways, Toronto was a show that didn't have a limit on how many pairs of $85's people could have, so we just acted like he was a friend of ours that bought on tix on his card. He had a couple more guys who were taking forever to "eat" (I think more like pregame), so somehow he convinced the people working the $85 table to let him get the tickets for everyone who wasthere and then his own and the other pair later. We got there super early, so he said he'd give us first pick of what was available for all the bullshit we had to put up with because of his other guys. So that's how we got pit :)

I'll post a full review and pics in a bit, just woke up and gotta get some coffee in me :lol:

Sweet! Sounds like he was a good dude...........can't beat pit tickets for the price of nosebleeds....look forward to seeing your pix.............I'm getting fired up for the two Boston shows and hope I get decent seats with my $85's for at least one of the shows.....

Edited by classicrawker

Sweet! Sounds like he was a good dude...........can't beat pit tickets for the price of nosebleeds....look forward to seeing your pix.............I'm getting fired up for the two Boston shows and hope I get decent seats with my $85's for at least one of the shows.....

Get there early just in case you get pit. It fills up really slowly, but you can get a prime spot if you get in at a decent time. We got in at 7:30 finally and we got the last 2 spots on the barrier at the end on Keith's side. Don't really understand the logic in everyone crowding the center when there's still a barrier spot open :lol: