Bumblefoot Appreciation Thread

Coma16

yeah bumblefoot really is the man, i hate people who keep thinking hes gonna get fired or quit the band, he is an amazing musician and person and we should be lucky that he is one of the guitarists in the band right now

i like him too! he's not afraid to have a sense of humor. i think he gives the most honest answers of anyone in the current line up in interviews. i think he's a geek at heart, and probably has a lot of empathy for the obsessive online fan communities. shredding isn't something i'm so into, but i think he's a big step up from buckethead, in terms of being a gnr member. i think all the current guys are big steps up over their chinese democracy counterparts.

i like him too! he's not afraid to have a sense of humor. i think he gives the most honest answers of anyone in the current line up in interviews. i think he's a geek at heart, and probably has a lot of empathy for the obsessive online fan communities. shredding isn't something i'm so into, but i think he's a big step up from buckethead, in terms of being a gnr member. i think all the current guys are big steps up over their chinese democracy counterparts.

I know what you mean. I absolutely love the music that the 2001-02 line-up brought us but the look wasn't "GNR". Fast forward to 2006 and it all seemed to get back in the right direction.

I know what you mean. I absolutely love the music that the 2001-02 line-up brought us but the look wasn't "GNR". Fast forward to 2006 and it all seemed to get back in the right direction.

Sounds so much better like this. No shitty synths or cheesy guitar sounds. The chorus sounds amazing there.

Guest bellastar2355

I met BBF backtage in Hamilton (2011) and he was very humble. Was a privilege to meet him!

You're so lucky.. I would love to meet him!

Met him in Vegas :) I was so surprised because I had *just* gotten to the Hard Rock and wasn't expecting to meet anyone, so I wish i'd been more focussed, woulda liked to ask him some different questions. Super cool guy though, really easy to talk to, he hung out and took a few pictures, and tweeted a pic of my GNR tattoo :D

Such an awesome person. Met him the night before RiR 2011 (that night in the video), don't know if it was before of after the video but still... he signed my brother's guitar, took pictures with us, and even gave the guitar to his assitant/friend/whatever so she could take it to the other members who were inside the hotel to sign it for me and they did. Such an awesome person.

Met him before EXIT show, great guy, was on his own just chatting to the hardcore fans.

I love it when him and Fortus jam on Brick in the Wall and before Maddy. That's the kind of stuff I want to hear from an album from this band (after the CD leftovers).

Met him before EXIT show, great guy, was on his own just chatting to the hardcore fans.

I love it when him and Fortus jam on Brick in the Wall and before Maddy. That's the kind of stuff I want to hear from an album from this band (after the CD leftovers).

Yeah, that always gives me goosebumps! I hope to meet him someday.

Yes fans. If you don't like this idiot, it doesn't mean you are not a fan. Also a person who likes the real GNR (you know, the band that used to make hit songs and be actually a big band) is a fan too. Stop trying to portray him as the victim. He behaved like a dick.

Edited by izzydoezit