Bumblefoot Appreciation Thread

Coma16

Awful.

yes, yes, I get it, you don't like new GN'R and you don't like Ron, well I think everyone in this forum know this by now. But let me ask you something if you don't like Bumblefoot why did you came to a thread that was named "Bumblefoot Appreciation Thread" Thats like me going to a Justin Timberlake or Bieber thread, a waste of time and for many coments I've seen from you, you don't seem to like anything from the new lineup or the from GN'R since 1994 so... maybe you should look out for something that you actually like, maybe some other band or start doing something else (maybe joining to a charity or playing an instrument) becouse you seem to be really unhappy here

When he first joined I knew nothing about the man or his talents, but I did not like the sound of having a "bumblefoot' in Guns N' Roses after already having a Buckethead.

Then I saw him play the songs. I totally appreciate Ron. The guy seems like a class act to me.

Awful cover.

Well, as you can see he was taking it totally seriously and giving it 110%, so I'm sure he'd be really offended by your damning critique...

yeah, how can we say "awful" if he wasn't even taking it seriously?? He just fucked up the lyrics, but the vocals were pretty awesome, actually

Bumblefoot was nice enough to send me all of his presets that he used on tour with gnr when he was using the line 6 vetta 2. They sound awesome. Ive played all the Hollywood clubs with it and have received so many complements about my tone from sound guys, other musicians etc... He's a really cool guy and ill always be thankful to him for it.

Awful cover.

Well, as you can see he was taking it totally seriously and giving it 110%, so I'm sure he'd be really offended by your damning critique...

yeah, how can we say "awful" if he wasn't even taking it seriously?? He just fucked up the lyrics, but the vocals were pretty awesome, actually

Nevermind him. He just throws the word "awful" randomly without even knowing why.

• 11 months later...