Bumblefoot Appreciation Thread

Coma16

It would be awesome if the band started touring without Axl and DJ so that Ron and Tommy could sing everything and play new stuff.
EDIT: Not as GN'R but just for fun and awesomeness

Edited by Desperado

his spot in this band is definitely his carreer highlight, like it or not it's a fact.

Only if you get to decide what his career highlight is, which you don't. I would have to ask him if it's a career highlight or not. Might be, might not. Definitely not if I get to decide, but I don't either.

Cleaned up. Keep it on topic, this is now the third time I've asked this in 20 minutes.

If you have a problem with me deleting your posts, PM me about it, no more of this arguing about whats fair and what's not in threads.

He is wasting his time. I think the only reason he's still in GN'R because he worked on a lot of songs and wants to be around when they come out.

Also, he plays the fuck out of Estranged, TWAT, Nightrain and the second half of SCOM solos.

Fantastic guy, amazing guitarist and a good friend... It's great to see that the vast majority of people on here really appreciate what he does now because when he joined the band and for years afterwards he took absolute dogs abuse on here despite having nothing but the best intentions towards fans.

• Like 1

Fantastic guy, amazing guitarist and a good friend... It's great to see that the vast majority of people on here really appreciate what he does now because when he joined the band and for years afterwards he took absolute dogs abuse on here despite having nothing but the best intentions towards fans.

At the end of the day Ron gets abuse because people are frustrated with the lack of apparent progress from the band. A lot of people it seems choose to ignore the fact that Axl and Axl alone is the only one who has any say as far as that's concerned. :shrugs:

I've seen that clip many times and I always get impressed by it. I mean, after the insane Bach scream he keeps going on and then proceeds to do another raspy and strong scream. I bet you don't see many guitarists do that often...

Exactly. He takes shit he doesn't deserve. He treats fans like gold and has the best of intentiona. Ron is the coolest person that has ever been in Guns N' Roses but some members have a hard time witg rational logic or just pretend to have.