Kanye West Thread

Deepest Shame

What the fuck happened here :lol: if you aren't a fan of an artist, just don't go into topics and discussions involving the artist just to bash them and bait people into arguments that derail any sort of discussion going on

Would be like joining a GnR forum just to express how much you hate GnR (more likely than you think)

kanye-west-gif.gif

• Like 1

'Coachella with a different accent' :lol: America has an awful way of homogenising everything.

'Whats that?'

'Its a samosa'

'Whats that?'

'Its an Indian delicacy where you have a meat or vegetable filling in a wrap that you then fry'

'Cool, so its like a fried Taco?!?'

*shoots himself*

• Like 1

What is with people having to announce how great they are? If you do that, you're probably not nearly as great as you're pretending to think you are.

Muhammad Ali.

I thought of that as soon as I posted it. Decided to lay low and hope no one called me out. :lol:

• Like 1

What is with people having to announce how great they are? If you do that, you're probably not nearly as great as you're pretending to think you are.

Muhammad Ali.

I thought of that as soon as I posted it. Decided to lay low and hope no one called me out. :lol:

I think we can agree here that Ali is an exception to this rule :lol:

Ali must have gotten shit for it, right? I have no idea. From the clips I've seen, I'm not much of a fan of the Ali bravado bullshit either. Still, it kinda matters that Ali had more claim to what he was saying than Kanye does, don't you think? Like, I remember seeing a couple interviews with Mayweather in the run-up to the fight, and it seemed to me like some reporters were trying to goad him into saying he was the best ever. I don't know if he ever said it, but if he were to, that would be similar to Kanye to me.