Better remix

Desperado

Guest Gunns

This is pretty sweet man, I love the 'i know better ,now i know you better ...better' it actually creates a feeling of reflection that I think Axl wanted to go for in the lyrics to a degree, but didn't really in the delivery, i'm digging this!

Edited by Gunns

This is cool as fuck... and the second remix I listened to today.

It's come to the point where I'm happy for these because it's all we get in terms of "new" music as Guns fans. I'll be back to see if you provide a DL link.

Thanks for sharing.

This is cool as fuck... and the second remix I listened to today.

It's come to the point where I'm happy for these because it's all we get in terms of "new" music as Guns fans. I'll be back to see if you provide a DL link.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you :P yes it's here

www.mediafire.com/download/bjlfgwqw4dav1wn/Better_REMIX.mp3

I am still digging this mix, i have it on loop, do you have just the instrumental too? cheers

No but that would be easy to fix :) will try to have it up soon

EDIT: here you go! :)

www.mediafire.com/play/n3rft8uj9m77dz2/Better_REMIX_(Instrumental).mp3

Edited by Desperado

You are really, really talented. Catcher in the Rye next please. It would be very interesting to see what you could do with the synth breakdown in the middle and the outro

thank you :) yeah I'm trying to figure out how to do it... the vocals aren't so good in the multitrack because some vocal parts are in the 'additional instruments' track so I would have to cut some parts out. I guess I could try to built the song around the middle part. we'll see :)

Guest Gunns

This deserves a bump to those who haven't heard it yet. I have listened to this at least 30-50 times in the past few days

(is there a way to check how much times you've listened to a song in vlc ?)

the best better remix i've heard so far.

Edited by Gunns

Guest Gunns

Just made an extended version made from a description by Gunns. So if you want to hear it here it is :)

www.mediafire.com/download/clpgwphxd8pzdsy/Better_REMIX_(extended)_2.mp3

thanks man, i'm really digging it!!! you extended the best part about your mix and it works :)