Izzy Q&A (Posted on Paradise City)

Huge fan

WTF!? Is this real? If so, it's the most interesting stuff that's happened in GNR world in a long time. Hard to believe that the GNR facebook would share this link if it wasn't real.

Yeah you would think GNR FB would look into it to see if it's real first before posting it

I do wonder if they have been duped. Just doesn't sound real. I don't imagine Axl and Izzy talking on thd phone once a week, they have never been like that to my knowledge, didn't Axl say you could never get hold of Izzy?

Wouldn't be surprised if GnR tweet in a day or two this wasn't real.

Superstar Facts & Pix - No.16 - 1988

Self Description: "Quiet, articulate and full of shit"

Asked by anonymous. Answered on 08/12/2013

Q: Could you describe yourself in a few words?

A: quiet articulate and full of shit

^^^ THIS!

It simply does not sound like Izzy. Izzy liking rap. Izzy going weirdly defensive and jarmoesque about Axl (Izzy is usually very outspoken about Axl). It also goes against that disclaimer which the Izzy site had, ''Izzy does not do social media, twitter etc''.

I think it has been written by Jarmo. The problem with it is, Izzy just sounds so, wet in it. Contrast this,

Q: Myles is a better singer than Fat Axl...play a gig with Slash?
A: please do not insult my friends. thank you all for the questions. until next time....

Q: Why did you sell your soul to perform with fat Axl Rose and fake GNR in 2006 and 2012? Not cool man.
A: axl is my closest friend and i dont appreciate you talking about him like that.

With this,

In high school, you know, Axl, he had long, red hair, he was a little guy and he got a lot of shit (because of it). I think he never got laid too, in school. I hate to bring this up cos this is getting nasty...but he never got no pussy at school, Axl. So now the guy's a big fucking rock star, he's got chicks lined up, he's got money and he's got people...and the power went to this guy's head. I mean, he was a fucking monster! Nuts! Crazy!

- Classic Rock, June 2001.

Does that sound like the same guy to you?

I think it has been written by Jarmo. The problem with it is, Izzy just sounds so, wet in it. Contrast this,

A: please do not insult my friends. thank you all for the questions. until next time....

Q: Why did you sell your soul to perform with fat Axl Rose and fake GNR in 2006 and 2012? Not cool man.

A: axl is my closest friend and i dont appreciate you talking about him like that.

With this,

In high school, you know, Axl, he had long, red hair, he was a little guy and he got a lot of shit (because of it). I think he never got laid too, in school. I hate to bring this up cos this is getting nasty...but he never got no pussy at school, Axl. So now the guy's a big fucking rock star, he's got chicks lined up, he's got money and he's got people...and the power went to this guy's head. I mean, he was a fucking monster! Nuts! Crazy!

nope.

With this,

nope.

He also was (probably?) not on speaking terms with Axl back then, and was still bitter about stuff.

Assuming it's real, I don't agree with his opinion about the hall of fame. When a sport team go to the finals and win, it's the team of that year who get the trophy and it doesn't matter if Joe Blow was on the team the year before for 5 months, or John Smith the year after. Guns were inducted because of the first 4 albums and who played on them (Steven, Izzy, Duff, Dizzy, Matt, Slash and Axl).

He also was (probably?) not on speaking terms with Axl back then, and was still bitter about stuff.

This.

It amazes me that some people can change their mind ten times on what they're going to have for lunch, but can't figure out that a person might have changed an opinion they had 12 years ago.

People change. There are plenty of quotes from GN'R band members where they at one time slammed a colleague only to later to praise him. It's human. We change and our opinions and formed by what goes around us.

With this,