Eminem - new album, "MMLP2", out Nov 5th

Estranged Reality

Favorite Song?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Len B'stard

Bullshit man, he could beef with whoever he likes, he might be a little older but he certainly ain't out of step, the boy would rip the Kendrick Lamars of this world to bits.

Ain't Kendrick Lamar one of Dres boys? Don't know why he'd be beefing.

Just an example. Replace him with any other up and coming rapper. I'd absolutely love to see him just tear Chief Keef apart.

This song sucks. He needs to get Dre back to do his beats.

Dre's listed as an executive producer on the album.

Guest Len B'stard

Rick Rubins a fuckin' G, how can you not rate Rick Rubin? LL, RUN DMC, Beasties, Public Enemy, that alone is enough to give you a decent chapter of the Len Musical History Book :)

He's desperate to show he can do it without Dre. He's a sick rapper but he doesn't know anything about beats. Neither does Dick Noobin.

You're talking about Eminem, right?

The guy is actually a pretty decent producer. Maybe not since his comeback, but he produced almost all of The Eminem Show, which (imo) is his best work.

Relapse > Recovery

Motherfuckers slept on that album. Same Song & Dance, Stay Wide Awake and Deja Vu go hard as fuck.

"Soon as my flow starts, I compose art like the ghost of Mozart."

Flawless, but then you have stupid shit like Must Be the Ganja and Crack a Bottle :no:

Berzerk is essentially a re-imagining of The New Style by The Beastie Boys. It's cool, and way better than that awful Survival track.

• 2 weeks later...

Who the fuck ever told Rubin to start getting in front of the camera?

"Hey Em, I've got an idea. Maybe if you let me be in the music video, people will think I do more than just lay around eating Cheetos on the couch."

"But Rick, wouldn't you have to get up from the couch and put the Cheetos down to film the video?"

"Shit"