Eminem - new album, "MMLP2", out Nov 5th

Estranged Reality

Favorite Song?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The recent hype has got me in a relapse listening mood again. It's not his best but I'd take 3AM over this single any day.

I remember the first time I dismembered a family member
December, I think it was
I was having drinks with my cousin
I wrapped him in Christmas lights
Pushed him into the stinking tub
Cut him up into pieces and just when I went to drink his blood
I thought I oughta' drink his bathwater that oughta' be fun
That's when my days of serial murder manslaughter begun
The sight of blood excites me, that might be an artery son
Your blood curdling screams just don't seem to bother me none

Recovery is a neutered Eminem Show. I don't know why he abandoned the experimentation and flow patterns on Relapse, though he did tear shit up on the Bad Meets Evil album.

http://youtu.be/QnNzzJnaxrM?t=41s

Two words: those accents.

I thought it was interesting how he apologised for the accent in a Recovery song. Maybe in 2014 he will apologise for dying his hair.

Recovery is a neutered Eminem Show. I don't know why he abandoned the experimentation and flow patterns on Relapse, though he did tear shit up on the Bad Meets Evil album.

http://youtu.be/QnNzzJnaxrM?t=41s

Two words: those accents.

I thought it was interesting how he apologised for the accent in a Recovery song. Maybe in 2014 he will apologise for dying his hair.

That's one of the few times I ever thought he gave into critics and kind of sold himself out in a way. It's like he said you thought it sucked and I heard you so here is a radio ready safe album. I never had a problem with the accents. I just took it as a personality of the album. Relapse always had a kind of concept album feel to it.

I think i'm the only one that thinks Bezerk is fucking awful, the production makes it almost hard to listen to. Still excited as fuck for the new album

No matter how many times I listen to it, I just can't bring myself to like it. It sounds like a mess of different ideas all thrown together.

I think i'm the only one that thinks Bezerk is fucking awful, the production makes it almost hard to listen to. Still excited as fuck for the new album

No matter how many times I listen to it, I just can't bring myself to like it. It sounds like a mess of different ideas all thrown together.

I think it's barely cohesive enough to work, but the result is kinda 'meh'...

I haven't dug any Eminem stuff since the Eminem Show but I'm kinda buying into the hype for this record. I'll download it when it leaks... I still like his first 3 records, even though I actually think MMLP is the worst of the 3.

Man that is some straight up hip hop on steroids right there. I guess I can see how some don't like it, but if the alternative is this watered down pop production rap is doing now I'll take Rubin and Bezerk all day. Hope Kendrick makes an appearance on the album.

• Like 1