Eminem - new album, "MMLP2", out Nov 5th

Estranged Reality

Favorite Song?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What happened to Kim?

Tied up in the trunk of a car in the bottom of a river?

I hope it has something in common with MMLP besides just the cover and name. I don't know how I feel about calling it part 2 for no good reason.

Especially 13 years after the fact. Usually rappers do sequel albums a bit sooner than that.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it's just because I expect more out Eminem, especially after the last album, but am I the only one who isn't really impressed with either of the new tracks so far?

No, I'm not a big fan of either. I'm kinda disappointed Survival made the tracklist, but oh well.

I want this to leak just so I can hear that Kendrick song. I hope to God Dr. Dre produced it.

- No Public Service Announcement

- No Paul

- No Steve Berman

- No Dr. Dre

- Rhianna

- Skylar Grey

- Nate Ruess?

More like Recovery 2. I'm officially sad.

Maybe it's just because I expect more out Eminem, especially after the last album, but am I the only one who isn't really impressed with either of the new tracks so far?

Berzerk is killer.

EDIT: I forgot - no D12 either.

Edited by Johnny Drama

- No Public Service Announcement

- No Paul

- No Steve Berman

- No Dr. Dre

- Rhianna

- Skylar Grey

- Nate Ruess?

More like Recovery 2. I'm officially sad.

Berzerk is killer.

EDIT: I forgot - no D12 either.

I'm with you on all of this. Rhianna again and Skylar. Dre not on at least one song. I am pumped to see Kendrick though. Wish they had a production list. I'm all about Bezerk, but then Survival and this tracklist has me worried it's going to be closer to Recovery.