Eminem - new album, "MMLP2", out Nov 5th

Estranged Reality

Favorite Song?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Of course it's sad, but you can't really expect him to be a drugged-out angry young man from the suburbs anymore. He's more of a brand now (Beats by Dr. Dre endorsement etc.) and that comes with certain responsibilities, he can't just go off and do whatever the fuck he wants no more. Add to that that he has to take care of three children now.

Nah, you can move on from your young and developmental stage without becoming a sellout. Creative ideals are all about exploration and Rihanna and Pink really don't fall within the categories of originality and exploration. What the fuck has 3 kids got to do with becoming tame, predictable and mainstream? If anything, after I had 3 kids (and already had millions of dollars) I would feel greater responsibility to be original, unique and creative as an example to my offspring.

And just for clarification, the guy already has millions of dollars, he actually CAN go off and do whatever the fuck he wants. In fact if I was the father of those children, probably the last thing I would do would be to make music with banal performers. The first thing I'd do would be to hang out with my kids and get to know them, be there for them and teach them everything that they need to know. But I'm not a parent, so I really don't give a fuck. Eminen can do what he wants. :lol:

Fuck off, seriously. How can you possibly deem this Rihanna collaboration as worthy of the Marshall Mathers branding? It's literally soiling everything that record stood for.

1/3 so far. Not so good.

Rap God is great. Bezerk is just OK. The Monster is garbage.

I'd go 2/3 but I think I'm giving Berserk more credit just because of the Billy Squier sample. I did that with Dizzee Rascal back when his first LP came out and I think I'm doing it again with Berserk.

The Monster is ok IMO but I *hate* Rihanna so it's got that going against it right from the start.

Monster isn't as bad as you guys are making it out to be, but it's definitely not a good sign.

I even liked Love The Way You Lie (at least before it got seriously overplayed), but there is nothing memorable about this song. It's not bad, but there's not much good about it, either. Survival and Berserk are OK, best one by far is Rap God.