Are you upset that you've supported a version of a band that is basically a joke for all these years?

Randy Lahey

I enjoyed CD and 2009-10 a lot, so not really. I got my fill.

It wasn't worth throwing Old GNR away for one album and a few tours.

Obviously not, but it's not like a trade was made. That band fell apart. CD and the 2009-10 tour have very little/nothing to do with that.

Upset? No but disappointed that that mighty awesome GNR actually did go out with a whimper.

Weve all been standing by...but fuck you is heard in the silence of the band.

Its been a grand filled fucking circus ride being with OLD GNR that gave me the soundtrack to my youth...if CD was the sound track to my middle age..shoot me now!

I enjoyed CD and 2009-10 a lot, so not really. I got my fill.

It wasn't worth throwing Old GNR away for one album and a few tours.

Obviously not, but it's not like a trade was made. That band fell apart. CD and the 2009-10 tour have very little/nothing to do with that.

So did this band. The two main Chinese Democracy lead guitarists left years ago.

I just feel disappointed. As Old GNR hardcore fans i feel we did give a fair chance to this new band, and that's saying something due to how Axl treated the classic members and how the break up came about.

I feel Axl let us down once again. I feel there's not one single member of the band that really cares about the fans... they all just want to continue touring and making money out of our empty pockets...and that's why i'm not going to any GNR show ever again.

Edited by AndreCC

I don't know if upset is the word I would use but it is definitely a bummer to see all the wasted potential.

Why would Axl fight for the GNR brand for so long just to end up being complacent touring songs of the past this whole time anyways?

I don't know if upset is the word I would use but it is definitely a bummer to see all the wasted potential.

i was going to say "disappointed," but then I thought that saying "upset" would probably get more of a reaction.

Edited by Randy Lahey

No, I'm not upset. Nor am I surprised. I was never a big supporter of this version of the band anyway. Or the one before, or the one before that.

TM is doing a show on Saturday and wants you to call in. He's also trying to get Axl on the show.

Edited by Randy Lahey

No, I'm not upset. Nor am I surprised. I was never a big supporter of this version of the band anyway. Or the one before, or the one before that.

TM is doing a show on Saturday and wants you to call in. He's also trying to get Axl on the show.

He's actually scaring Axl off from being ON the show.

:lol:

He's freakin nuts.

I'll see about calling in, but it's not at the most convenient time. How about you? And BBA hopefully!

well, if you aren't a fan, what are you doing here? Im sure theres a nickleback forum that would love you to attend instead.

:)

just sayin.

Because there's more than one version of this band to be a fan of.

Just sayin.