Beta on the public reaction to Going Down

bacardimayne

"We don't need to put out anything now" well, the Internet is really diggin it, so that should be an indicator that people are interested... We got 1 new song... Like that is going to screw over an entire album...

It sounds like an excuse, we weren't going to bring out an album anyway, but now we have an excuse why we won't...

Btw, how does everybody seem to have beta's number??

Is this legit? What the actual fuck....

This ol' cunt really doesn't understand how anything works nowadays, does she? Fuck her.

I was wondering that myself. Without any other information, I don't see how this couldn't be fabricated and passed off as legit. Not saying bacardi fabricated it, but perhaps it was passed off to him as legit.

Ali

"Everyone took the fun out of everything"

Who is "everyone"? The fans? The same fans who are ready and willing to invest in new music yet are so worthless to this management pack that even asking for a simple update is considered a complaint?

Also, took the fun out of what? "Generally speaking" didn't Team Brazil say there was nothing to update on?

Is this legit? What the actual fuck....

This ol' cunt really doesn't understand how anything works nowadays, does she? Fuck her.

Welp, it is the type of comment you'd expect a housekeeper turned assistant turned Guns N' Roses manager to make. :shrugs:

You gotta see the humor in that...

Wait, this was published by Anthony Sunta? Wasn't that the person who posted the coming out video? He's more than a little nutty.

I'm calling bogus.

As plausible as the message does seem to be, it's potentially defamatory material and I have to remove it.

As people have pointed out, it's so easy to create a contact called "Beta" and send yourself a couple of messages. The fact that it comes in two parts suggests it was sent from an old phone, not a smartphone (maybe someone's spare?). Remember how your old Nokia used to send 140 character+ messages in two? There's just no way to tell if it's real.

We've already been contacted by lawyers once in the past week; We can't risk the site for the sake of stuff like this, sorry.