Sebastian Bach book - Is he going to spill any Axl info?

ThinkAboutYou

I doubt it. He'll probably throw in a story or two from when he toured with GNR on the Use Your Illusion tour. I doubt that would be anything negative and mainly how amazing the experience was and what a nice guy Axl was. Then probably the story of hooking up with him again in 2006 and how great that was. Stuff we already know. I don't think he'd get on Axl's bad side and I don't think he legitimately knows anything that hasn't already been mentioned.

I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised to not see one "he will only mention Axl to try and drum up sales for his book" post from the usual Axl worshippers.

Said no one ever

Cute reply - that saying was popular about a year ago.

You must have missed the numerous comments from the Axl worshippers in the book topic about a month ago. The guy who worked with GnR for a couple years (as well as other bands) and is a motivational speaker now.

Volcano - you should ignore topics that require actual facts, as those tend to really make you look bad. Stick to the topics where you can say how evil Slash is and how you cum in your pants when Axl travels to your country.

• Like 1

Another rocker writing a book? Wow! What a concept!

Well, Bach and Axl are very good friends, but I don't he would say anything we don't already know about Axl.

I haven't read any of the books written by rock stars. I really don't care for autobiographies, but if Axl wrote a book, I would definitely read it.

Another rocker writing a book? Wow! What a concept!

Well, Bach and Axl are very good friends, but I don't he would say anything we don't already know about Axl.

I haven't read any of the books written by rock stars. I really don't care for autobiographies, but if Axl wrote a book, I would definitely read it.

He likes to tell stories so I think the book will be entertaining.

I believe that people just interpret things differently.

My guess (and it is purely speculation) is that both those bands had conversations with Bach. To test the waters. No formal offers, but just seeing if he was interested.

So the bands would say "we never offered him the job" while he would see it as "they asked me to join."