When are the General and Atlas Shrugged going to leak?

Randy Lahey

Life doesn't owe you a happy ending :shrugs:

So fans supporting their favorite band and wanting to hear new music from that band is a bad thing? Uhh, makes perfect sense.

People aren't demanding that Axl "owes" us anything.

But some of us have been fans of his since the 80s and just wish that our favorite singer had released more albums than one album of original material since 1991. One album every 22 years from your favorite singer sucks.

Life doesn't owe you a happy ending :shrugs:

So fans supporting their favorite band and wanting to hear new music from that band is a bad thing? Uhh, makes perfect sense.

People aren't demanding that Axl "owes" us anything.

But some of us have been fans of his since the 80s and just wish that our favorite singer had released more albums than one album of original material since 1991. One album every 22 years from your favorite singer sucks.

I was joking actually... I want music too...

going down made me a little happy... but I still want more :(

• Like 1

I'd like to think, as I'm sure a few Guns fans would, that these two leaking with, like, a month-long gap in between would get people a bit excited again.

I think any leaks of unreleased GN'R material would get the entire fan base fired up.

Is any of this based in fact btw or is everyone just going off or random rumors at this point?

I'd like to think, as I'm sure a few Guns fans would, that these two leaking with, like, a month-long gap in between would get people a bit excited again.

I think any leaks of unreleased GN'R material would get the entire fan base fired up.

Is any of this based in fact btw or is everyone just going off or random rumors at this point?

Random rumours.

And agreed - they would. But what would be the use? The band is in a creative coma, and there's no use in creating a frenzy when there's not going to be a followup. It'd be nice for a while, but after that we'd just sink back into the same old depressing nothingness of GnR. So basically, a leak done by fans would just be a temporary nice thing but ultimately turn back into the same shit. And an intentional leak from the inside would only be good if the band would follow up the buzz with a release.

Basically, it'd be nice, but ultimately useless. And eventually just a reminder that GnR is pretty much impotent when it comes to releasing anything at all.

Definitely would get the forums full and people fired up and discussing it, however it would ruin any kind of plans the band might have in store for the new future. Labels are very hard to negociate with, and that would certainly affect the negotiation process even more than it is now.