DJ Ashba Appreciation Thread/Chinese Democracy and CD Sales Discussion

wfuckinga

Europe is a fucking big market, we have the best rock festivals and GN'R is popular here,

Some members around here refuse to believe this concept
UK/Europe is a huge market, it's silly to think otherwise
Completely true. Impossible to argue with that part. Now... the "GnR is popular" part is a completely different story. Obviously they're a big name, but their popularity here has definitely been on the decline since 2006 imo.

The band has been one of the hottest live acts in the world since Dj joined in 2009.

Yep, fat bloated Axl is the absolute hottest act in the world. I mean, forget Muse, forget The Killers, forget any band which gets so much more attention and attendance than DJ's GNR.

The band has been one of the hottest live acts in the world since Dj joined in 2009.

Yep, fat bloated Axl is the absolute hottest act in the world. I mean, forget Muse, forget The Killers, forget any band which gets so much more attention and attendance than DJ's GNR.

Who?

From what I remember attendance was starting to dwindle everywhere except South America.

I don't think they sold out one arena/stadium since touring again, except maybe a couple of shows in sa. Where most famous names sell out in general.

As of the last leg, they weren't even selling out smaller venues in the us or canada.

As for DJ, he's that lame type that's all about flash and very little about substance.

BUT, he does more justice covering real gnr songs than Finck ever did (not that that's saying much)

This isn't a DJ ASHBA™ appreciation thread anymore :(

Sure it is pal, the appreciation continues for a confrontation between cj and the hero thalshank wielding a knife lol

Whatever the outcome gnr might be a bit more interesting again.

Edited by rhiad85

Makes me feel bad about not liking him, and when he was first announced as the new guitarist I thought it could be cool. First few '09 shows were rough but that was understandable. I think it was when I realised he was never gonna play the TIL solo like Finck and that he was gonna keep wearing that top hat that I started getting worried.

His playing isn't bad, it's his image.

A 40 year old emo guy is kind of sad. He should grow his hair out and grow a beard. Then he will suite the band much better.

And stop using hashtags. And stop whining about how he was bullied. And stop overpromoting his overpriced clothing. Honestly, I dislike everything there is about this guy.