Fernando " we are putting together a game plan to give you what you need the most, information"

bumblecool

Imagine this. When his royal highness Mr. Rose finally decides to put together an album and has a finished product (which, knowing Axl, will take years), these are the people who are going to arrange putting it out and promoting it. These people take weeks or even months to work on a gameplan to provide information to fans. I can't be arsed to crunch the numbers and extrapolate it to the work involved in releasing an album. But I think it's safe to say CHINESE DEMOCRACY II STARTS 2027!!!!!

Edited by username

That picture always creeps me the fuck out...

I wish people would stop posting it

2n9yhed.jpg

that's some seriously frightening imagery.

Internet bully!

..is it a man or a woman ?

either way, i guess it's a scary Axl fan, probably the type that posts here and don't think much of Slash

Lots of trannies in Brasil

Sure is! Ask Beta...oh wait...

Contrary to most guys here I don't see the problem with telling us that we will get more information soon. I am not saying I necessarily believe it, but the intentions are good and it does imply that the band hasn't broken up, which is always good to get confirmed. I also don't agree that what we need the most is information, as Fernando writes, I think it is music, but okay.

Contrary to most guys here I don't see the problem with telling us that we will get more information soon. I am not saying I necessarily believe it, but the intentions are good and it does imply that the band hasn't broken up, which is always good to get confirmed. I also don't agree that what we need the most is information, as Fernando writes, I think it is music, but okay.

Indirectly inferring from a non-committal announcement that the band hasn't broken up. And then calling it good news.

That's a fair reflection of where we're at.

• Like 1

Interesting. Looking forward to whatever may be in this "Game plan".

Either way, try to keep it respectful, guys. You could either be continuously bitching about no talk at all, but now you actually have something you might be able to look forward to, regardless of what it is. Just try to chill out.

But there's nothing to look forward to. Absolute best we can hope for is a release date for a fuckin dvd that should have been released 9 months ago and another nostalgia tour featuring "the setlist" and a fatter Axl.

I'll show respect for this band and the disgraces for people involved with it when they show respect for us. All they're doing at this point is jerking our chain with this imaginary carrot on a pole to keep us going to the fucking nostalgia shows until Axl is so fat that he can't even get out of bed anymore and he calls it a night and retires.

Couldn't agree more. Well said.

I am we gameplan the bomb post. It come be soon happening, but not make up to for many moon of the shitpost. This shitpost not be the gameplan, but gameplan coming in the soon time. Thank you for in the patience of the meantime enjoying my still with shitpost.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

If they're only working on a game plan now... then we'll have some news in the next 5 years (top).

Then we will have to wait another year for the Dr. Pepper proposal, and another year for Best Buy to show any interest and then perhaps we will have an announcement, and the next year the release of the new album.

So in my estimation we will have another GNR record in 2021. How ridiculous is this band and their whole management?? LOL

Nothing I'll believe until I see it actually happen. But I'm all ears.

Me too. I will believe it when Axl actually does a real interview and talks about his plans for the near future.

I don't think anyone knows what's going on and just put this statement to make us think plans are being made. lol

I guess like always, time will tell.

Are you fucking serious? You need a GAMEPLAN in order to deliver news to your fanbase?

God, Axl is such a pathetic disaster.

This. Cause you know axl is very cryptic in his working and he says what he means (just ask Gilby! Enjoy you're last show)

So they really are putting a gameplan together to give the remaining fans information...lmao...

I always like Fernando his a really cool guy if you meet him and laid back

Yeah because THAT'S what it takes to run a giant, global business (which GNR should be at this point): being cool and laid back.

That's how Apple became such a success, right? Because some illiterate child took over the company and was laid back?

• Like 1

Even if "GN'R fans" are used to years and years of bullshit, I don't see how that would warrant the personal attacks. Skepticism? Cynicism? Sure, I understand. But, you can express those things without calling someone a loser or saying they're pathetic.

Ali

When the "update" is an obvious bullshit line intended to do nothing more than buy more time and string fans along, calling it or him pathetic is fully warranted. The "update" is an insult to the fans who have supported these guys. It's yet another episode in the never ending disregard and unappreciation of the fanbase by the management and the man himself. Not all that hard to figure out, yet there are people who inexplicably look at it as being polite and courteous to the fans. It's unbelievable how blind some people can be. When an individual or organization continues to insult the people who support them by using them, insulting their intelligence, taking them for granted then it's perfectly fine to express how you really feel, even if that means tossing out tame personal insult like "the dude is pathetic" or expressing whata fucking joke it is that someone like Fernando is the spokesman for Guns N' Roses. And that does not mean people are worked up. It just means they're calling spade a spade. Unfortunately some can never figure that out.

what's also pathetic is referring to GnR fans as "GnR fans" in some weak attempt to suggest they aren't really fans. Guess in some people's minds you aren't really a fan if you call things the way you see them. Only way you can be a fan is if you praise every move the GnR organization makes. All those who think Fernando is pathetic please hand in your GnR fan card because you are a phony. Not a real fan. Real fans support In a "positive" manner no matter what. C'mon people hand them over.

No, calling someone pathetic because you don't like something they said is never warranted. The update was in no way, shape or form an insult of any kind. It was polite if nothing else. The impoliteness was introduced by those engaging in name-calling.

You are also completely off-base in your last paragraph. The use of quotations in conjunction with the term "GN'R fans" was meant to indicate that being a fan has nothing to do with whether or not you choose to insult Fernando simply because you didn't like what he wrote. You can be a fan and choose not to hurl any personal insults or attacks towards Fernando for an otherwise polite statement.

Ali

Even if "GN'R fans" are used to years and years of bullshit, I don't see how that would warrant the personal attacks. Skepticism? Cynicism? Sure, I understand. But, you can express those things without calling someone a loser or saying they're pathetic.

Ali

When the "update" is an obvious bullshit line intended to do nothing more than buy more time and string fans along, calling it or him pathetic is fully warranted. The "update" is an insult to the fans who have supported these guys. It's yet another episode in the never ending disregard and unappreciation of the fanbase by the management and the man himself. Not all that hard to figure out, yet there are people who inexplicably look at it as being polite and courteous to the fans. It's unbelievable how blind some people can be. When an individual or organization continues to insult the people who support them by using them, insulting their intelligence, taking them for granted then it's perfectly fine to express how you really feel, even if that means tossing out tame personal insult like "the dude is pathetic" or expressing whata fucking joke it is that someone like Fernando is the spokesman for Guns N' Roses. And that does not mean people are worked up. It just means they're calling spade a spade. Unfortunately some can never figure that out.

what's also pathetic is referring to GnR fans as "GnR fans" in some weak attempt to suggest they aren't really fans. Guess in some people's minds you aren't really a fan if you call things the way you see them. Only way you can be a fan is if you praise every move the GnR organization makes. All those who think Fernando is pathetic please hand in your GnR fan card because you are a phony. Not a real fan. Real fans support In a "positive" manner no matter what. C'mon people hand them over.

No, calling someone pathetic because you don't like something they said is never warranted. The update was in no way, shape or form an insult of any kind. It was polite if nothing else. The impoliteness was introduced by those engaging in name-calling.

You are also completely off-base in your last paragraph. The use of quotations in conjunction with the term "GN'R fans" was meant to indicate that being a fan has nothing to do with whether or not you choose to insult Fernando simply because you didn't like what he wrote. You can be a fan and choose not to hurl any personal insults or attacks towards Fernando for an otherwise polite statement.

Ali

Listen sweetie,

I know you're trying to contribute, but you're sinking quick. Pathetic? Do you even have a clue of reality?

So your definition of being a fan is to bend over and take whatever GNR has got coming right in the ass then? The statement from Fernando is insulting. It's not proper grammar. I'm a fan of GNR, why? The music. The live shows. Not because some mommy is enabling and managing my favorite rockstar into more idiocy.

Cool, support the band all you want. But it's a simple concept. If someone is unhappy with the product they spend their hard earned cash on, they're in the right to complain if they're not happy with the product. Not sure if you're secretly in team brazil or something, but...ugh I'm done this isn't even a band it's a cover act.

• Like 1

Listen sweetie,

I know you're trying to contribute, but you're sinking quick. Pathetic? Do you even have a clue of reality?

So your definition of being a fan is to bend over and take whatever GNR has got coming right in the ass then? The statement from Fernando is insulting. It's not proper grammar. I'm a fan of GNR, why? The music. The live shows. Not because some mommy is enabling and managing my favorite rockstar into more idiocy.

Cool, support the band all you want. But it's a simple concept. If someone is unhappy with the product they spend their hard earned cash on, they're in the right to complain if they're not happy with the product. Not sure if you're secretly in team brazil or something, but...ugh I'm done this isn't even a band it's a cover act.

Sums it up pretty well I think.

Ali: you're not going to change anyone's mind, people are pissed, as they should be. Leave it at that.

• Like 1

Ali

Ali

Listen sweetie,

You can take whatever you want or choose to not take whatever you want, at face value or as gospel. You can criticize someone's grammar without calling them a loser. You can say, "I think you're doing a poor job of managing the band and are unqualified to do so", or "I think your statements are poorly worded, confusing, grammatically incorrect and could benefit from a professional PR person's input" all without calling someone names. You simply choose not to.

How do I know that's possible? Because, I just did.

Listen sweetie,

Sums it up pretty well I think.

Ali: you're not going to change anyone's mind, people are pissed, as they should be. Leave it at that.

I never disputed any right to be pissed. In fact, if you'll check my posts in the thread, I said I understood the skepticism and cynicism. I just don't believe that those need to go hand in hand with personal attacks.

Ali

Edited by Ali

Yeah because THAT'S what it takes to run a giant, global business (which GNR should be at this point): being cool and laid back.

That's how Apple became such a success, right? Because some illiterate child took over the company and was laid back?

Best post of the topic.

Best post of the topic.

Except for the fact that the skill-set needed to manage a rock band is quite different and ridiculously small compared to what is needed in a fledgling company that will rise to become a multinational mega corporation. A company like Apple needed to not only succeed at developing best-in-class technology but also position themselves in the market to leverage their technical advantages, and this requires highly experienced people with a diverse background from research and development, business development, marketing & sales, strategic alliances, business negotiations, intellectual property rights, merger and acquisition, etc. This is helluva lot more complex than just managing a rock band. To put it in context, Apple has 72,800 permanent employees to take care of all the things that needs to be done, GN'R has a dozen or so when not on tour.

Edited by SoulMonster