Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

Slash2baz, you're staying in contact with Slash or his management. Do you know if they're planing a bluray release of a show of this tour?

yes still in touch and i don't know yet. Roxy show will be filmed for Tv so hopefully a DVD from this show. We'll see. ;)

My Top 5 WoF so far:

- Wicked Stone

- Shadow Life

- Too Far Gone

- Unholy

- Avalon

best riff: Withered Delilah

best solo: Wicked Stone ("Too Far Gone" is not too far! :lol: )

We don't want a dvd now at the end of the tour would be the go when we have heaps of new song in the set list

Edited by Gibbo 27

I'm really starting to enjoy so much of this album.

The songs often sound straightforward but musically they are all over the place with mad twists and turns in key and timing.

Definitely Slash's best work in a very long time and I think a new type of rock n roll has been created by Slash in some parts here.

I would call myself very satisfied with Myles, some great work in there. I do think some of the choruses sound very Iron Maiden with the high notes and the band chugging along underneath, and that's not a direction I'm too keen on..

BUT its all delivered with such conviction and passion that I'm going to give this album the shake it deserves.

I still LOVE what the "cat in the hat" can do with a Les Paul...

• Like 2