Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

Anyone who think this even comes close to Chinese Democracy is retarded but this is still a great effort by Slash and co

Who said that? Who is comparing World on Fire to that shit record called Chinese Democracy? I must've missed that post.

lol it's not shit. It's a great album. I'm sure you'll listen to CD ll multiple times when it arrives based on your love for some of the tracks on Chinese? what are you a twat lover, or are you more into better? whatever it is I don't think you really think Chinese is shit. Shit is not good at all, and Chinese has at least a few good things working for it.

I can only hope CD ll is as good as Chinese. Atlas is a big gun based on what a few people have said. The Jackie Chan snippet sounds cool.

Edited by Rovim

Anyone who think this even comes close to Chinese Democracy is retarded but this is still a great effort by Slash and co

Who said that? Who is comparing World on Fire to that shit record called Chinese Democracy? I must've missed that post.

lol it's not shit. It's a great album. I'm sure you'll listen to CD ll multiple times when it arrives based on your love for some of the tracks on Chinese? what are you a twat lover, or are you more into better? whatever it is I don't think you really think Chinese is shit. Shit is not good at all, and Chinese has at least a few good things working for it.

I can only hope CD ll is as good as Chinese. Atlas is a big gun based on what a few people have said. The Jackie Chan snippet sounds cool.

I like about 15 songs off WoF vs 4 off CD

Ι prefer Chinese Democracy...

Well, so you are retarded.

See how that works?

I'd like to hear him do a few songs with Lzzy Hale.

This would be really cool; same for Taylor momsen.

Either would be cool. I know Halestorm had Slash lay down a solo for the single version of their song Here's To Us.

yeah, I heard this before - I liked this version - would be interesting to hear what her, her brother, slash and todd come up with

See how that works?

That doesn't work.

See how that works?

That doesn't work.

Thanks, wasted.

See how that works?

That doesn't work.

Thanks, wasted.

lol still doesn't work.

See how that works?

From your answer we all understand who the retarted is. Not something we didn't know though...

See how that works?

From your answer we all understand who the retarted is. Not something we didn't know though...

This is you:

Anyone who think this even comes close to Chinese Democracy is retarded

Proud of yourself?

See how that works?

This is you:

Proud of yourself?

But it doesn't come close like...at all lol. I still love it cause it contains awesome riffs and solos.

Edited by Rovim

See how that works?

This is you:

Proud of yourself?

But it doesn't come close like...at all lol. I still love it cause it contains awesome riffs and solos.

If you consider CD better than WoF, it's fine. Using the word "retarded" when discussing personal opinions is the problem. dimitriaxl is a cupcake and should be suspended/banned.

• Like 1

See how that works?

This is you:

Proud of yourself?

If you consider CD better than WoF, it's fine. Using the word "retarded" when discussing personal opinions is the problem. dimitriaxl is a cupcake and should be suspended/banned.

That's not a problem. That's retarded.

• Like 1

See how that works?

This is you:

Proud of yourself?

:jerkoff:

Been trying to get into this new album for a couple of weeks now. Usually, I love anything with Slash on lead because his style is so unique to him.

But for some reason, nothing on this new album has captured my attention. Loved his last album and the great riffs and songs. But this album doesn't seem to have that straight forward rock sound.

Maybe I am missing something or I need to listen harder.

Maybe it's just not that good. There's a few tracks I like but it's not exactly Back in Black. Too many songs sound the same and I don't like the vocals.

Automatic Overdrive is the best rocker, they're all about the same.

Bent to Fly

Battleground

Unholy

Safari Inn

Stand out to me and that's enough for one record. They'll be another one in a 2-3 years.

It's good, it's definitely a step up from AL.

And now that Slash is comfortable with recording all of the guitars and working with a band he gets along with no drama, the next album has the potential to be even better. Maybe much better cause those simple things are not easy to find for a lot of musicians on that scale. Now Slash even found the right producer imo to help him come up with better solos.

I can't even finish this album its so boring to my ears. Slash is just as dead as all the others these days its a pathetic album actually!. Velvet revolver's albums are masterpieces compared to this filler that GNR fans eat up like candy cause they are starved for heavy rock appetite lite. NO thanks, il spin a plethora of records that have countless more meaning than slash can possibly come up with, the lyrics are sh#t gawd awful. I take back what i said about myles kennedy, he has the range, its his terrible lyrics that bother me...Who is writing this music...some shadow label exec....Puke

Good for you. I think Chinese Democracy is shit.