Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

If only there were other people to build songs out of this pile of riffs and outstanding lead guitar work. And someone else to write better lyrics.

Penguins of Madagascar. Assemble.

Axl probably needs to lower himself to a song about a Vegas stripper to really stir up the crowd. Or a song about his private jet, jäger bombs and the cartel.

• Like 1

If only there were other people to build songs out of this pile of riffs and outstanding lead guitar work. And someone else to write better lyrics.

Axl probably needs to lower himself to a song about a Vegas stripper to really stir up the crowd. Or a song about his private jet, jäger bombs and the cartel.

Yeah. Instead we're going to get some awesome seymour weeping like he never cried before, with another timeless album about those who out ta get, those who lie, and those who fuck older men. Personally, I like jager bombs just like dizzy does, but I also want songs that last and that can only be achieved with real tears, misguided anger, and a touch of shred.

Edited by Rovim

Yeah. Instead we're going to get some awesome seymour weeping like he never cried before, with another timeless album about those who out ta get, those who lie, and those who fuck older men. Personally, I like jager bombs just like dizzy does, but I also want songs that last and that can only be achieved with real tears, misguided anger, and a touch of shred.

It will be something in between. Something in Between. They won't got all the way back to the bus station. But it could be like flying a drone over Sunset Strip from a penthouse suite. Look back and down on strippers and blow.

It will be something in between. Something in Between. They won't got all the way back to the bus station. But it could be like flying a drone over Sunset Strip from a penthouse suite. Look back and down on strippers and blow.

There must be a joke here that's really lost on me.

i just looked at the main page and felt like there were waaay too many pinned topics going on at the moment, it was kind of messy looking. it's not like this thread will magically disappear, people are going to keep bumping it and discussing it, but now that it's not brand-spanking-new i see no reason to keep it pinned. if i'm wrong, i'll happily re-pin it.