Star Wars-The Force Awakens Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Georgy Zhukov

I feel like the Grave Robber will already have the helmet by the time VII starts. Keep in mind there is a 30 year gap, if it wanted the helmet it would have done so ages ago.

Davis was also in Episode I, so its very possible he won't be an Ewok.

Also, there is a VERY interesting theory that the Grave Robber is Anakin. I don't know how the hell they could make that work, and it sounds stupid on the surface. But IF they did it right how cool would that be? It would mean the Grave Robber really does have important ties to Vader and the original gang, add another level of crazy emotions to the film, and bring everything full circle. It would have to be done perfectly, though, which may not be possible.

Just fun speculation!

I feel like the Grave Robber will already have the helmet by the time VII starts. Keep in mind there is a 30 year gap, if it wanted the helmet it would have done so ages ago.

Also, there is a VERY interesting theory that the Grave Robber is Anakin. I don't know how the hell they could make that work, and it sounds stupid on the surface. But IF they did it right how cool would that be? It would mean the Grave Robber really does have important ties to Vader and the original gang, add another level of crazy emotions to the film, and bring everything full circle. It would have to be done perfectly, though, which may not be possible.

Just fun speculation!

Who was he in Episode I?

Just fun speculation!

Who was he in Episode I?

Darn, that's what I was thinking of, ZoSo said it first....... but that doesn't change the fact that he fucked up majorly on the AC/DC new single.

:P

jk :heart: ZoSoRose

• Like 1

Just fun speculation!

Who was he in Episode I?

grand_arena_and_podrace_course18.jpg

davis-star-wars-18769-header.jpg

210.jpg

Edited by luciusfunk
  • Like 1

Just fun speculation!

Who was he in Episode I?

Darn, that's what I was thinking of, ZoSo said it first....... but that doesn't change the fact that he fucked up majorly on the AC/DC new single.

:max:

I'll have the last laugh when the song I had is on the album

Just fun speculation!

Who was he in Episode I?

:max:

I'll have the last laugh when the song I had is on the album

cool story bro

• Like 2

Oh stuff it, Powerage :lol:

Does anyone on here watch Clone Wars? I always dismissed it but have been binge watching it in the background at home. Damn, I am very impressed with it! Some of the characters and story arcs are very enjoyable. There's a lot of filler, which is expected, but overall its quite good. It might be too violent for a Cartoon Network show, though. But as an adult, I enjoy that aspect. I don't really consider the show canon, but its worth checking out. The Cad Bane episodes in particular

• 3 weeks later...